Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournmouth v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Can't fault our team today.

Due to family stuff I came in at 70 mins. Didn't see an attack until CMS's chance in the closing minutes. Our defensive strategy seemed to be hoofing it away. Can't believe what I'm seeing after what we've become used to since Gus joined.

Still hoping for the massive turn around though . . .

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Can't fault the effort of the players today and an improvement on recent performances but worry what losing that when we gave everything will do for confidence.

Need to get a win desperately to bring back some belief

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
No off the ball movement either when we were in position, players looked like they had no clue what their role was meant to be.

I take it you include Buldock in that? I thought he made some intelligent cross-field runs; never got passed too.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Gutted. We played some excellent football and again blunders bludgeoned us. Greer looks out of sorts and i hope he gets himself back in order as we need him to lead and be on the pitch as one of our only 2 fit centrehalves.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Do not like losing to Bmuff remember when they were our real rivals, they really should be in the third div. and certainly below us. Thought we have potential to get out of trouble if we can build on this performance.

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
I dont think i have felt more sorry for the lads tonight ok we have made mistakes but they have given it a right go tonight, been the better side and played good football and created chances.

A little like our performance against Cardiff at home - that was five games ago. Still no wins!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Pretty gutted with that. Bournemouth were far from brilliant but 3 very sloppy goals is not good enough! Going forward we were better and it was pleasing to see the strikers score but still not upto the right level

Wigan,Blackburn,Norwich,Fulham and derby now....could be in serious shit if we don't take the positives from this!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Obviously not good enough for the bed wetting johhnny come lately boo boys, but they scored more than one goal for a change, a forward scored and they lost narrowly to a team which is currently in an automatic promotion place. One of the bed wetters is upset that we are lower in the league than a team they think is as small as Crawley. How do European Cup Winners Forrest feel after being thumped at Huddersfield, where we managed to draw last week. Please go and support another team bed wetters will you?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I take it you include Buldock in that? I thought he made some intelligent cross-field runs; never got passed too.

A few, but overall, we looked lost. Tex looked quality through the most part, but it was almost like he was looking for a pass but couldn't find one and we'd get numbers up there. Colunga and Baldock need someone to hold the ball up for them to then run on to. Fall backs whipping in crosses is not going to help.

I had posted earlier that both goals came through the centre midfield, funnily enough, when there was only a few Brighton players up in the box..

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Pure bad luck, two individual errors cost us the game. Think we were as good as the side currently 2nd in the league.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We've had plenty of encouraging performances this season but aren't strong enough at either end of the field to get results. I'm still not sure Hyypia is to blame for our shortcomings as I don't think the players he's got to work with are strong enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here