Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Bournemouth is a south coast derby. Totally agree with this thread, day trippers. Bournemouth tickets are relatively cheap, all day to get there, South coast derby? No excuses whether it's on TV or not...

Excuses??
Buy me a ticket and get me there and I'm in:thumbsup: it's all about money or lack of it for some people.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Bournemouth is a south coast derby. Totally agree with this thread, day trippers. Bournemouth tickets are relatively cheap, all day to get there, South coast derby? No excuses whether it's on TV or not...

'South coast derby'? London is closer... Also, Bournmouth was moved to Saturday evening and is live on Sky. Understandable that the Spurs tie has got more interest.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He was not stranded, he had the ball at his feet and just needed to clear it, he didn't... you got the rest right :wink:

* Yes, I was there... and yes I was f'ing livid! *

I was there and he slipped. It was torrential rain and the surface was almost waterlogged at the end of the game.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've been there about 4 times, including last season, so I'll give this a swerve thanks if thats alright with you.

Its not a "derby" either. They're not rivals. Its nearly a hundred miles and two counties away. Just because they're mentioned on the same news roundups, doesn't make this a derby game any more than it would if we were playing Plymouth.

Indeed. There are two more league clubs between us and them.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Stupid to even compare the attendances of the 2 games. Last game of the season always draws a bigger away following, add in the fact the play off place was at stake you'll find the game even more of a draw. 900 for Forest away early in the season is still a decent take.

Some games will always draw more than others, the lure of playing against a decent Premier League side will always attract more fans than Bournemouth away.

Also Forest was the third of four away games in a month. FWIW I went to the other three but couldn't really afford Forest.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I was there and he slipped. It was torrential rain and the surface was almost waterlogged at the end of the game.

You are being incredibly generous to Mr Henderson, he probably wouldn't have 'slipped' if he'd cleared the ball or just let it go out, rather than trying to be clever:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here