Bournemouth v Brighton, 12.15pm Sat Nov 30, LIVE ON SKY [Sold out]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Aha, I can see me and my mate at 4mins 53.. the camera pans with us as we walk along the terrace.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Updated TV list

21st Sept Charlton v Millwall 1215
28th Sept Forest v Derby 1215
2nd Nov Watford v Leicester 1215
23rd Nov Sheff Wed v Huddersfield 1215
30th Nov Bournemouth v Albion 1215

Good choices. All but 1 are derbies.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Yep been a few 'incidents' through the years, although calmed down a bit since the early 70's!

My brother went to the cup match in 91 was it? Think a Brighton fan got on the pitch and was close to the New stand (on the right) and got taken out by a punch. Wasn't at the 1995 one as was away - seen it on TV though - naughty boys scaring our kids and women :D

Went to the season before, you won 3-0 in the pissing rain. Bit depressing for us! Looking forward to finally getting to the AMEX in 2014...

Jan 30, 2008
Yep been a few 'incidents' through the years, although calmed down a bit since the early 70's!

My brother went to the cup match in 91 was it? Think a Brighton fan got on the pitch and was close to the New stand (on the right) and got taken out by a punch. Wasn't at the 1995 one as was away - seen it on TV though - naughty boys scaring our kids and women :D

Went to the season before, you won 3-0 in the pissing rain. Bit depressing for us! Looking forward to finally getting to the AMEX in 2014...
yeah because you're so called lads done a runner :rolleyes:
that game in 91 YOU'RE LOT WERE GIVING IT THE BILLY BIG BOLLOCKS AND GOT A SHOCK WHEN WE WENT OVER THE TOP :wink:
regards
DR

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Haven't we been allocated 3000 odd tickets? Behind the goal and along the side like we had at Walsall. Pretty sure all who want to go will be able to?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
STH for many years, not missed an away game this season yet not enough points for first dabs at B'mouth tickets. Most disappointing.

The loyalty system started three years ago so perhaps you should have gone to more away games over the past two seasons

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Haven't we been allocated 3000 odd tickets? Behind the goal and along the side like we had at Walsall. Pretty sure all who want to go will be able to?

Nope 1,400

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
The loyalty system started three years ago so perhaps you should have gone to more away games over the past two seasons

Excellent point, and beautifully made. Agreed, I have not been to each and every away game although I have been to many. I might have (mistakenly) hoped that attending less popular fixtures such as Wrexham in the Cup and Middlesboro might well stand me in good stead but I appreciate that each game is treated on equal merit and rightly so. Thanks for pointing out that I should have gone to more though.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Re: Bournemouth v Brighton, 12.15pm Sat Nov 30, LIVE ON SKY

how do you know we have got 1,400 when there hasnt been anything on our website yet about ticket for this game

There has, look in the away tickets section on the official site. On sale to those with 1200 points from tomorrow

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There has, look in the away tickets section on the official site. On sale to those with 1200 points from tomorrow

Bournemouth's ground only has a 12,000 capacity , the normal away allocation is set at 1,500 but the allocation can be increased to 2,000 only this would need a segregated area between home and away fans because of the ingress into part of the stand which is most of the time designated as home support.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That is shocking, hopefully we only give them the same in return.

I doubt it, I would hardly think Bournemouth at home would sell out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports