Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth parking

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Any suggestions for a good spot to park near the Bournemouth ground for a quick getaway ?

Jul 7, 2003
If you park on the streets on the western side of the A338 you should get out fairly quickly. Lots of locals park there so the spaces fill up early.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
If you park on the streets on the western side of the A338 you should get out fairly quickly. Lots of locals park there so the spaces fill up early.
That's what I was thinking of from just looking at the map. I didn't know though whether parking was restricted on the streets there.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This.

I used to park about a twenty minute walk away in the Queen's Park area. Then it was a two minute drive and I was headed out on the A338. No issues.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That's what I was thinking of from just looking at the map. I didn't know though whether parking was restricted on the streets there.
Looks fine on Google Maps. About a mile away from the stadium on the west side of the 338.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If you get there early you could probably just park in one of the car park in Boscombe then head out towards Bournemouth and join the wessex way from there. If you have a bit more time when you leave you could park in Southbourne then cut through the backroads and leave via Christchurch on the road towards hurn

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Southampton.

Honestly, I parked at the ground a few years ago, cost £1 I think. The team coaches left before I got out. Next visit I parked further away but no better. All roads, it would seem, lead to the A338 and congestion all round. Going by coach this year, at least I can sleep in the queue.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Queens Park South drive .. by the golf course.

Straight out back onto the A338
No would never suggest that to anyone, car bound to be nicked on that road, honestly truly awful place.

Hopefully there still be a place after you've told everyone DOH!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Driveway on Harewood Avenue…….best so far on Bournemouth visits. Quiet residential street 15 mins walk away, very easy escape avoiding traffic. Back in B Hill by midnight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here