Bournemouth NOT sold out - MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE check with the TICKET OFFICE!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I bought 3 at about 9.30 this morning, all OK then

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Rung ticket office, automated message saying initial allocation has sold out, but are getting another 1000 through which will go on sale on thursday

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
they had only sold 1000 before sat,so it will just be the added on extra behind the goal

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Is anyone else trying to buy any tickets for this match? I'm a gold member and trying to buy via website and getting the following error;

* Sorry, there are no tickets available for the selected stand and area. Please re-select and try again.
* <ul><li> An undefined error has occurred. The error code is: - NS</ul>

Also 11th in the queue on the phoneline, which I hate doing as it is likely to take ageeees!

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Is anyone else trying to buy any tickets for this match? I'm a gold member and trying to buy via website and getting the following error;

* Sorry, there are no tickets available for the selected stand and area. Please re-select and try again.
* <ul><li> An undefined error has occurred. The error code is: - NS</ul>

Also 11th in the queue on the phoneline, which I hate doing as it is likely to take ageeees!

Same here, I'm not sitting on the phone all day! It'll cost a fortune!

bosnian

Jul 31, 2003
I'm getting the same message when trying for tickets and I''m also a Gold member.
I cannot believe in the above link it states tickets with go on sale at approx 10am. Just about sums up how ameteurish we are as a club when it come to ticket sales and communicating with our supporters.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
I'm getting the same message when trying for tickets and I''m also a Gold member.
I cannot believe in the above link it states tickets with go on sale at approx 10am. Just about sums up how ameteurish we are as a club when it come to ticket sales and communicating with our supporters.

Its 10am tomorrow!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports