Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth Finances

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Let's see where you finish first, a couple of results against big teams counts for nothing if you don't beat the teams around you, Newcastle? Villa?

Of course mate, nothings guaranteed and it was a tongue in cheek comment. To be fair having been knocking around here since your bad old days Im struggling to see where all of the bitterness and hate has come from.

Im not in the realms of making excuses, however there's a suggestion we fell short with the Mings deal falling before the end of the FFP financial year which is apparently in July. The really odd thing is that if you did come up and were found to have breached FFP none of us would really give a flying shit.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Of course mate, nothings guaranteed and it was a tongue in cheek comment. To be fair having been knocking around here since your bad old days Im struggling to see where all of the bitterness and hate has come from.

Im not in the realms of making excuses, however there's a suggestion we fell short with the Mings deal falling before the end of the FFP financial year which is apparently in July. The really odd thing is that if you did come up and were found to have breached FFP none of us would really be surprised

Fixed for you fella, Happy christmas

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Im not in the realms of making excuses, however there's a suggestion we fell short with the Mings deal falling before the end of the FFP financial year which is apparently in July. The really odd thing is that if you did come up and were found to have breached FFP none of us would really give a flying shit.

Awful head-in-the-sand reaction from the country's noddiest 'I'm alright Jack, pull away the ladder' fans.

If you're being sanctioned by the FL, it's highly probable it means you missed the FFP limit by miles.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Don't worry about it mate . They are indebted to one man to the tune of £200+ m yet seem unable to show any tolerance to any team they deem to have cheated the system . I say well done to you as you and us have done it the hard way and being small clubs in the eyes of the weeds we have surpassed them , funny that . Anyway merry Xmas everyone I'm going on the lash :wave:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Does anybody think it makes sense for us to overspend in January to gamble on promotion? Or should we spend sensibly and keep the moral high ground?
We should stick within the rules, no more, no less of course.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Don't worry about it mate . They are indebted to one man to the tune of £200+ m yet seem unable to show any tolerance to any team they deem to have cheated the system . I say well done to you as you and us have done it the hard way and being small clubs in the eyes of the weeds we have surpassed them , funny that . Anyway merry Xmas everyone I'm going on the lash :wave:

Stop trolling threads that have nothing to do with palarse

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
And this thread has exactly what to do with your sad excuse for a club?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

F*** me! It's Dougie again. He must live on this board. Surely, he can't support another team.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A palace fan defending cheating finances with made up comments about our 'debt' :lol: who'd have thought it... Any success based on cheating must feel completely different.

Big difference in spending what you have from a fan WITHIN the rules though eh. And yes, mods should ban this troll for posting on a thread nothing to do with franchise CPFC2010... surely it's time...?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A palace fan defending cheating finances with made up comments about our 'debt' :lol: who'd have thought it... Any success based on cheating must feel completely different.

Big difference in spending what you have from a fan WITHIN the rules though eh. And yes, mods should ban this troll for posting on a thread nothing to do with franchise CPFC2010... surely it's time...?

Please don't ban him his threads are comedy gold

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Please don't ban him his threads are comedy gold

Agreed. And it's always nice to know that, even when his/her own team is doing well a division above us, he/she (like so many of Palace's fans) is still obsessed with us and can't stay off NSC. Psychiatrists would have a field day.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Agreed. And it's always nice to know that, even when his/her own team is doing well a division above us, he/she (like so many of Palace's fans) is still obsessed with us and can't stay off NSC. Psychiatrists would have a field day.

Just to clarify, are you calling many of Palace's fans he/shes, or suggest that many of palace's fans are obsessed with us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here