Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth away (Carabao Cup) - on sale on Thursday for those with 217+ points

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And ticket secured.

Does this mean the system has been fixed or we are only taking about 83 fans to the game

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Don't know what it started at... but at 09:10 this is what is available...

Block 21 - 83
22 - 67
23- 287
24 - 126

Total: 563

L

litmanen

Urgent matter regarding tickets:

The tickets for the Crystal Palace home game were supposed to be available for sale today at 9am local time (which means 11am here in Finland). I created an account to Seagullstickets.com and logged in (at the upper right side of the page my name and fan numbers are mentioned, so im clearly logged in) but when i go to "tickets & matchday" and choose home games and the Palace-game, the page says "login required". And when i type my fan number and password again the same thing happens, i can see my name and fan number at the upper side of the page but i can't buy tickets because im not "logged in".

WTF.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Urgent matter regarding tickets:

The tickets for the Crystal Palace home game were supposed to be available for sale today at 9am local time (which means 11am here in Finland). I created an account to Seagullstickets.com and logged in (at the upper right side of the page my name and fan numbers are mentioned, so im clearly logged in) but when i go to "tickets & matchday" and choose home games and the Palace-game, the page says "login required". And when i type my fan number and password again the same thing happens, i can see my name and fan number at the upper side of the page but i can't buy tickets because im not "logged in".

WTF.

You need an Amex Purchase History.

https://www.seagullstickets.com/documents/pdf/1718/HOME_CrystalPalace.pdf

If you are really desperate, you could buy a West Brom ticket first (as that is on general sale), but not sure if the history counts straight away, or after the match is played (like the Loyalty Points)?

L

litmanen

You need an Amex Purchase History.

Could you tell me a bit more about that?

I have bought tickets once before (in 2014) but i don't know what my fan number was then (don't have any emails left that would show my old fan number, if i ever even had one), so i can't log in with that.

Also, what is interesting is that i don't seem to need this "Amex purchase history" to buy tickets to the WBA home game. I could buy tickets to that game, but with all the other home games it says "Login required".

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Could you tell me a bit more about that?

I have bought tickets once before (in 2014) but i don't know what my fan number was then (don't have any emails left that would show my old fan number, if i ever even had one), so i can't log in with that.

In order to prevent Palace (or any away) fans registering and buying tickets in the home end, the club often stipulate that you have to have a purchase history for other games at the Amex.

L

litmanen

In order to prevent Palace (or any away) fans registering and buying tickets in the home end, the club often stipulate that you have to have a purchase history for other games at the Amex.

I tried to call customer service but failed. Must be something with my phone. I added +44 to the number, but didn't help, so i now sent email to the customer service. I sure hope that they contact me soon.
Im afraid that the game might be sold out soon, but i hope im wrong.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Don't know what it started at... but at 09:10 this is what is available...

Block 21 - 83
22 - 67
23- 287
24 - 126

Total: 563

Block 21 - 73
22 - 34
23- 263
24 - 94

Total: 464

Just over 100 gone in the last 20 minutes...

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Time to stand up and be shot down.
I was on over 260 pts at the start of the season, being a STH for years plus loads of away games. I'm also retired (nearly) and have a few bob. I went to Leicester but bought a Watford ticket with no intention of going, in fact I nearly gave the ticket away at the Barnet game. Then I managed to get time off and I went. Feeling guilty I did not buy a Bournemouth PL ticket although I could have. So have I bought a Carabao Cup ticket for a fraction of the sum I spent on Tuesday in the club shop and Dicks Bar?
Is this unfair? YES. As has been mentioned, those with just get more and those without just get left behind. This game will sell out but only a handful will actually be there.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Time to stand up and be shot down.
I was on over 260 pts at the start of the season, being a STH for years plus loads of away games. I'm also retired (nearly) and have a few bob. I went to Leicester but bought a Watford ticket with no intention of going, in fact I nearly gave the ticket away at the Barnet game. Then I managed to get time off and I went. Feeling guilty I did not buy a Bournemouth PL ticket although I could have. So have I bought a Carabao Cup ticket for a fraction of the sum I spent on Tuesday in the club shop and Dicks Bar?
Is this unfair? YES. As has been mentioned, those with just get more and those without just get left behind. This game will sell out but only a handful will actually be there.

Speak for yourself... but the four I have bought will all be used.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
We do take a few to these games - perhaps like Barnet it will add to our ranks. Not many people will spend £10 on a ticket they will not use - some maybe but not many.

L

litmanen

I finally found an old email that showed my old fan number (the one that had a purchase history with one purchase in 2014) and i finally managed to buy the ticket :) Thanks for the help, Titanic.
Now if i could only find the place where i can print the ticket. I chose "print at home" as delivery method.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here