Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boulaye Dia

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I can't help but feel we haven't helped ourselves getting this done by being 4th bottom of the league

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Agree, and I could understand any player being linked with PL clubs having second thoughts.

I don’t think we’re going down, but to an outsider we’re not looking super safe right now.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
You do realise that the thing that decides relegation is point and not how much you spend, right? You seem to be under the impression that spending money will keep us up.

There is a strong correlation of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Before signing all these players are super fantastic world beating 20 goal a season heros......................then

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I can't help but feel we haven't helped ourselves getting this done by being 4th bottom of the league

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
It's exactly the point I made, and it applied to the last few seasons too.... any player of even average quality and experience, is going to look carefully at better offers before one from a relegation threatened low spending team.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Can’t find any rumours about this happening or indeed to any other club

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Mentioned on Sky Sports News Transfer Centre as being linked with West Ham for a fee of about £10m. But loads of players are being linked with West Ham since they sold Haller to Ajax.

It sounds a bit cheap to me based on his scoring record.
Probably a load of old tosh.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Mentioned on Sky Sports News Transfer Centre as being linked with West Ham for a fee of about £10m. But loads of players are being linked with West Ham since they sold Haller to Ajax.

I ‘believe’ he has a release clause, at least it’s been quoted on some websites over the last week or so.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London

The French league TV deal has recently collapsed and a lot of clubs that aren't PSG are going to be desperate to make up the shortfall in funds this month. I'd imagine what we offered in the summer is looking quite nice now.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The French league TV deal has recently collapsed and a lot of clubs that aren't PSG are going to be desperate to make up the shortfall in funds this month. I'd imagine what we offered in the summer is looking quite nice now.

Money might do but likelihood of championship football next season won’t .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here