Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro vs Leeds

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Could be an interesting last game. Last time we went up to the top flight we did it in the north east. I wasn't there last time but if we are in the same position I bloody well will be this time.

Anyone know of any cheap train tickets? Or am I jumping the gun a bit?

Yes just a tad.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They're away at third place Reading next week which should be a big test. One that they'll hopefully fail.

True, but don't under estimate Reading either, they are an awful lot stronger this season. Nick Blackman has suddenly started to bang in the goals like there was no tomorrow. Remember they have signed Vydra too.

It's goals that can make such a difference in this division, and will ultimately decide who goes up, and who doesn't.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Who's going to beat this Middlesbrough side at home? Can't see many teams doing it.... Nugent is a top striker in the Championship and with the assists Downing et al will provide they will score goals in 90% of games.

Bristol City have

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sky did also point out that 3-0 flattered them. The Champions of EUROPE had no luck today.

Middlesbrough 4 shots, 2 on target and they score 3. 2 attempts blocked as well.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I agree that Boro look the real deal, but Reading's defence looked poor vs Ipswich.

I was concerned about Hull, Burnley and QPR but they have deficiencies. Right now I see it as a fight between us, Boro and Derby, and I think we may need to add a big striker signing in the January window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here