Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bored already!!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Soz.........Call me a bah humbug.....Im chuffin bored of xmas day already!! Watched my daughter open pressies....GIVE ME BOXING DAY FOOTY!!!!!:shootself

I'm with ya chap. First year ever I haven't been with family, girlfriend away, can't travel as have to work tomorrow so can't go to her family or mine. I usually like Christmas, this year I just want it bloody over and done with and get back to normal. Bored nutless.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I'm sure it's boring if your on your own for Chimbo - however - I long for the day when it's just my hubby and me and all the kids are grown up and we can lay in - have a quiet day and just buy some nibbles from marks and not have to rush around doing the whole Xmas dinner thing - few glasses of pink fizz and a tidy house, a walk along the beach and an early night - perfect x

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Surely anyone on NSC on Christmas Day is 'bored already' :wink: With the other half away in Oxford with her family and my family having gone up north it's just me and my daughter, and with all the Harry Styles merchandise and make up already opened we're almost done. Just got to do a roast for two and then settle down on the sofa for an afternoon/evening of teen chick flicks and father/daughter bonding - fantastic.
:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here