Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Racist but funny all the same.

:lolol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Saw it last night, thought it was pretty good. Some bits very, very funny, some of it not so. The running of the Jew is the best bit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Borat was on the TV in Cheeky Chicken the other night while I was waiting on my filletburger. I was cringing when he was asking the Real Estate guy "are there any chocolate faces that live here ? They scare my wife...". There was this HUGE black fella wading through his Cheeky Chicken special behind me. I didn't know where to put my FACE.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Top Work!

Scene where he is at dinner and a fellow diner says he is "retired" and Borat starts screaming about him being a "Retard",,, :lolol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Top Work!

Scene where he is at dinner and a fellow diner says he is "retired" and Borat starts screaming about him being a "Retard",,, :lolol:

:lolol: "Why you call the police? Has the retard escaped?" :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I sent an e-mail to a colleague in Switzerland recently asking for some technical data. It took bloody ages for him to respond, and finally when he did, he began...

"Hello Simon

So sorry for the very retarded answer, but I was in holidays..."

Top work.

When I went to Kazakhstan, I didn't come across anyone like Mr Borat. I suspect he may not be representative of his glorious nation.

America, on the other hand ...

Last edited:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Borat is definately working as a barber in 'Clippers', in Sydney St. He's going under the name of Leon & has shaved of the 'tashe.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Lord Bracknell said:
When I went to Kazakhstan, I didn't come across anyone like Mr Borat. I suspect he may not be representative of his glorious nation.

America, on the other hand ...

Did you really Edd? Or did you just listen to the debate they had on it this morning on BBC Radio Four and dream't you went to Kazakhstan... :jester:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The more I think about the film, and the few clips that I have already seen, the less I think it is a mickey take of Kazakhstan but more of the USA. It shows the average American to be totally clueless, easily duped and somewhat xenophobic, which we all know is complete and utter rubbish...don't we?

Gully said:
The more I think about the film, and the few clips that I have already seen, the less I think it is a mickey take of Kazakhstan but more of the USA. It shows the average American to be totally clueless, easily duped and somewhat xenophobic, which we all know is complete and utter rubbish...don't we?

Button that dude, you are talking about the GREATEST NATION IN THE WERRULD!

:unclesam:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
saw it today very funny, :clap:

top parts include the dinner party, the fight scene and the NYC subway

well recomended :clap2: :clap2:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Lord Bracknell said:
I have indeed been to Kazakhstan.

On a train.

Bloody Connex :angry: :angry: :angry:

Same thing happened to me once, but I ended up in East Grinstead. Sounds like I came of worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here