Boormuff Car Park - WHAT a JOKE.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Thought getting away from Exeter was bad.......but what a total cock-up today was.
Didn't play well today, they are all long ball and kick and hope (although the goal was very well taken).
I am soooo glad I don't have to endure tosh like that week in, week out.
They obviously enjoyed beating us, their players behaved like they'd won the League at the end.

Oh and isn't it a shame that the fella in the black has the capability to RUIN thousands of people's entertainment. I find myself disappointed by them more often than not :facepalm:

Very good job that Tranmere won though....

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Whats this got to do with a car park -I'd have thought getting away from any grounds car park is going to be bad.

Bournemouth_Fan

Jan 22, 2011
Hello, Bournemouth fan in peace here.

For the last 2 years we have had a huddle at the start of every game and at the end of every game infron of the North Stand. We wernt acting like we had won the league, just showing abit of appreciation for one another ;)

Anyway, I can see why Brighton are top of the league, you just didnt have that cutting edge today.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Hello, Bournemouth fan in peace here.

For the last 2 years we have had a huddle at the start of every game and at the end of every game infron of the North Stand. We wernt acting like we had won the league, just showing abit of appreciation for one another ;)

Anyway, I can see why Brighton are top of the league, you just didnt have that cutting edge today.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

What's this got to do with the car park?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
there car park was shit! they had cars like normal parked then the late ones drive and park infront of every car in the middle of the isles what the f*** was going on?!

Jim_AFCB

Oct 9, 2010
You have my sympathies with getting out, it can be a bloody nightmare and I usually advise away fans to find some nearby street parking. might be 5-10 mins walk but at least getting away is easy.

Us.. kick and rush?
As the poster above says, we do that after each game - we have a great team spirit here and it was Bradbury's first home game and first win as manager and there's very much a feeling that 'we're all in this together'.

Agree about the ref - he was poor and inconsistent. AS a qualified ref myself I usually have sympathy for them, but not today.

Bournemouth_Fan

Jan 22, 2011
Nothing, same as the first post. I was responding to what the other bloke saying about our players acting like they'd won the league.

Clearly you both are a little sensitive this evening.

Wycombe ... there's a car park that's worth avoiding.

And, since they look like winning promotion to League One, a good enough reason on its own to get out of this division asap.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Saw a few Albion with parking tickets as well.Why dont they just collect 2 quid off you when you go in?

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I think anyone who parks in a club car park for a game needs their head looking at

Uh oh, here we go again........I've only just recovered from being called stupid for driving towards Dagenham on Boxing Day when I should have known it would get called off

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
We need a POLL of awful club car parks

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Saw a few Albion with parking tickets as well.Why dont they just collect 2 quid off you when you go in?

Fake ones though if in a private car park...from a private parking firm like they have round here in Supermarket carparks, Home base, ToysRUs etc.

NEVER pay one, just ignore the whole scam, debt collector threatograms, the lot. Sticky threads on here tell you everything you need to know:

Parking Fines, Tickets Parking - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

FightBack Forums -> Parking and Decriminalised Notices

Sorry to go a bit off-topic but it's a thread about car parks and I would HATE to think of any Albion fans believing that private parking 'tickets' mean anything at all. Certainly they do not have to be paid nor appealed, and your credit record is not affected (have ignored a few myself). :lolol:

Might help someone on away trips to know this...:thumbsup:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Actually it's all about state of mind I suppose, had we won, I wouldn't have cared less about their inadequate parking!

Funny how there were car park attendants 'helping' us get INTO the car park and no-one in sight afterwards to organise the carnage.

2/10 BoorMuff, must try harder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports