[Albion] Book: From The Gutter To The Stars - Fathers Day Deal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LeTiss

May 20, 2010
Southwater, Horsham
10K Achieved

cash.jpg

The mighty total has now been achieved.

Thanks for all your support, it's truly appreciated.

For all enquiries: simon-jane@tiscali.co.uk
:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I received mine today, have started reading.
With 6 copies left, you need to buy.
Give [MENTION=16551]LeTiss[/MENTION] a shout :thumbsup:

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Got this from my wife for my 65th birthday and have just finished it. What a fantastic read with the bonus of the profits going to a great cause. I'd owned it for a day when I suddenly realised I'm in the bottom right-hand corner of the Amex picture on the front cover! My brother-in-law is the blonde guy next to me! Thank you Mr. Medhurst for such an entertaining read which brought back so many memories. I hope your beautiful wife Jane is continuing her amazing fight back to health and that you and your family recover fully from the disproportionate battering you've had from the Big C. Your story is both humbling and inspiring, as well as a great read for any Albion fan.

LeTiss

May 20, 2010
Southwater, Horsham
Thank You Saladpack Seagull

Got this from my wife for my 65th birthday and have just finished it. What a fantastic read with the bonus of the profits going to a great cause. I'd owned it for a day when I suddenly realised I'm in the bottom right-hand corner of the Amex picture on the front cover! My brother-in-law is the blonde guy next to me! Thank you Mr. Medhurst for such an entertaining read which brought back so many memories. I hope your beautiful wife Jane is continuing her amazing fight back to health and that you and your family recover fully from the disproportionate battering you've had from the Big C. Your story is both humbling and inspiring, as well as a great read for any Albion fan.

With words like that I know who to come to as my ghost writer for the follow up. I was just finishing clearing up after dinner when I saw your review on my phone and my face lit up.

I'm so pleased you enjoyed and you have a bit of a memento given you and your family feature on the cover. Unless small stocks are found elsewhere I think we have sold out tonight by the looks of it. I will keep you all posted but in the meantime I am going to re-read the amazing review above!!!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
With words like that I know who to come to as my ghost writer for the follow up. I was just finishing clearing up after dinner when I saw your review on my phone and my face lit up.

I'm so pleased you enjoyed and you have a bit of a memento given you and your family feature on the cover. Unless small stocks are found elsewhere I think we have sold out tonight by the looks of it. I will keep you all posted but in the meantime I am going to re-read the amazing review above!!!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Only telling it like it is. UTA!

LeTiss

May 20, 2010
Southwater, Horsham
Update

BWimages.jpg

First and foremost many congratulations to Ben White. Also loving the fact that England have a 100% record every time they have included an Albion player!!!

Right I had sold out of all the stock I had here. However, I have just received a small stock of books that were unsold in a local shop.

Current gross income stands at £10,069.01 with the amount due to Macmillan being £5,110.31

Anyone wanting a copy should get in touch ASAP

All enquiries: simon-jane@tiscali.co.uk

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
View attachment 137318

First and foremost many congratulations to Ben White. Also loving the fact that England have a 100% record every time they have included an Albion player!!!

Right I had sold out of all the stock I had here. However, I have just received a small stock of books that were unsold in a local shop.

Current gross income stands at £10,069.01 with the amount due to Macmillan being £5,110.31

Anyone wanting a copy should get in touch ASAP

All enquiries: simon-jane@tiscali.co.uk

Fantastic achievement - well done Simon!

LeTiss

May 20, 2010
Southwater, Horsham
Sold out

Sold Out.JPG

Thank you all for your support.

I have a couple more transactions to process then I will provide an official update on what we have achieved together on the original thread that Bozza set up.

Talking of Bozza thank you so much for supporting this initiative; the support I have received from your community worldwide has been absolutely outstanding.

:bowdown::bowdown::clap2::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports