Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Booing Yves Bissouma

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Another sad act digging out information. Great work detective….😂 you can’t be getting much at home 😂

Was it always the dream to be an administrator on a football fans message board. 😂😂😂

Well it’s definitely my dream

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Another sad act digging out information. Great work detective….[emoji23] you can’t be getting much at home [emoji23]

Was it always the dream to be an administrator on a football fans message board. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

5 minute job :wink:

I thought you were off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Most embarrassing moment? Must of missed us losing 7-1 to Huddersfield, but I clapped Bissouma off, he was a great player, but I am going to boo Cucurella and Potter with as much gusto as possible, that’s just me, I know who respected us and wasn’t full of sh*t and Bissouma wasn’t one. I probably won’t boo potter, but other people will and that’s what they want to do.

You are going to have to make a decision here :)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
200w.gif

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I don't like to see former players boo'd, Biss was no Leon Best or even Liam Bridcutt

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So we are not allowed to dare to boo (it was a groan tbf) when we can't score against Leeds despite having 74 gilt edged chances, so much so the gutter press still talk about it a year later and now we are not allowed to boo an opposition player.

Can someone please advise if VA(fuking)R is still an acceptable boo scenario as I don't want to upset another precious customer/tourist next game.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
I booed him and I also booed Harry Kane.
It's just my opinion that if anybody does not show 100% loyalty to the Albion then they are not in my good books.
Are we living in a society that we are not allowed to express our views and opinions anymore?
If some people wanted to clap him then I had no problem with this.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Must admit I did have a little pantomime boo, swore at Kane when he was nearby and used stronger words towards Biss when he demolished Macca.

All part of football.

As someone mentioned, some were still applauding the attendance. That's not.

Will ramp it up for Potter & Co.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Must admit I did have a little pantomime boo, swore at Kane when he was nearby and used stronger words towards Biss when he demolished Macca.

All part of football.

As someone mentioned, some were still applauding the attendance. That's not.

Will ramp it up for Potter & Co.

At least they have stopped announcing the away attendance. Pissed me off that some would clap for away attendance like we were great full that they'd come down to Little Old Brighton.

Also boo'd Kane as he's a cheating ****. Richarlison is Kane on steroids.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Are we living in a society that we are not allowed to express our views and opinions anymore?

Pretty much, this is the Republic of Brightonia after all, well that is what they tell you in five ways "Village"

Where people proclaim they are Eco, LGBT, Anti Racist warriors, yet live in a predominately white area, folks stand patiently in line for fresh bread, coffee at stupid costs and clamour to be close to the best schools.

They are happy to tell you how right on they are.
Charlatans.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Pretty much, this is the Republic of Brightonia after all, well that is what they tell you in five ways "Village"

Where people proclaim they are Eco, LGBT, Anti Racist warriors, yet live in a predominately white area, folks stand patiently in line for fresh bread, coffee at stupid costs and clamour to be close to the best schools.

They are happy to tell you how right on they are.
Charlatans.

Eh? This thread is going right off the rails...I don't reckon you'd see the OP in the queue outside Flour Pot

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I assume the objection to the booing is about being either tinpot (what ever that means) or disrespecting a former player. In the latter case I can understand the booing , the attack on mac was not necessary (yes i said attack) and Biss jigging along with spurs fans at the end of the game was all part of a Brighton fan wind up. He really needed to just get off the pitch.

He was a great player for Brighton and well liked by the fans who mainly understood his wanting to move , so why not treat people who treated you well with some respect.

Didn't boo or clap him more focused on supporting current players.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Couldn’t care less what you think.

Equally those that booed have this attitude towards you. All you're doing is saying their opinion is wrong and yours is right. They're thinking the opposite. No one is going to change their mind over it because of a post berating them on NSC so what's the point?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
For those that booed Yves Bissouma the other day, may I just say you’re an utter disgrace….not only that you’re an embarrassment to the football club.

Honestly. Get over yourself. Do you think Bissouma cares?

I don't care if people booed, it's a personal choice. I don't understand why someone would clap an opposition player, either.

I get the pros and cons, but it's hardly 'disgrace' or 'embarrassment' territory!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here