Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing at half time

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Rather than boo, go and get yourself a beer around the 40 minute mark, honestly, I can promise you that you'll miss absolutely NOTHING the slightest bit exciting or interesting.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I have been SUPPORTING not just watching BHA for over 65 years and if the players are playing bad and the management are making apparent ridiculous moves with no liklehood of solving the problem, please tell me how a supporter can express his displeasure other than by booing.

How about shouting your displeasure at the bench,if you live on the other side of the ground that is your problem.
No doubt the people that booed the players off at half time were some of the first to cheer them when they came out of the tunnel 2nd half.
Sort out your medication you fracking lunatics,or simply stop trying to be American! At a last resort fracking grow up,i expect it from 16 year olds who want everything NOW but booing by grown ups at half time is pathetic.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
How about shouting your displeasure at the bench,if you live on the other side of the ground that is your problem.
No doubt the people that booed the players off at half time were some of the first to cheer them when they came out of the tunnel 2nd half.
Sort out your medication you fracking lunatics,or simply stop trying to be American! At a last resort fracking grow up,i expect it from 16 year olds who want everything NOW but booing by grown ups at half time is pathetic.

So shouting abuse at the bench is ok but booing is not?????

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So shouting abuse at the bench is ok but booing is not?????

no doubt you may soon claim i eat babies for lunch.

i said displeasure not abuse.....im sure you can agree they are different.

Shouting you dont know what your doing,bring on Lua Lua,play 4-4-2 you muppet is not abuse its just fans venting anger,most fans,including myself dont know what they are talking about anyway but booing at half time is still pathetic

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
no doubt you may soon claim i eat babies for lunch.

i said displeasure not abuse.....im sure you can agree they are different.

Shouting you dont know what your doing,bring on Lua Lua,play 4-4-2 you muppet is not abuse its just fans venting anger,most fans,including myself dont know what they are talking about anyway but booing at half time is still pathetic

And people on the Eastern side of the ground can just shut up?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If you say so, sadly any comments directed towards the bench from the terraces of a football ground during a game tend to sound like abuse, it does not come across like a chat over afternoon tea does it.

i have nothing to add,if you think voicing displeasure at your team concerning their performance is abuse then you are on a different planet to me

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'd like to say I'm surprised but with the negativity sat around me on Saturday it was all but inevitable, the team had 'useless' and 'pathetic' being shouted at them from the 2nd minute by (using the term loosely) supporters.

I'm no great believer in the power of the '12th man' driving teams onward but, if it really does have an impact, surely getting on their backs so early (booing at half-time being another example) is going to have the opposite effect?

We weren't playing well at the weekend, no argument, but if people want to claim that singing etc can gain a few points over the course of a season then a portion of the 'blame' for losing a game could also be taken if the stands have been slating the players from early on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here