Booing at full time whistle?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really? If there was I hope it wasn't directed at the team

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Yes. Clearly heard on Soccer Saturday, they cut away but a few were shouting "For fucks sake....."

No idea who they were booing or f*** saking

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Err they scored on 90+ 5:45 so quite rightly everyone was extremely pissed off as the gamebshould have been already over

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Booing was definitely aimed at the ref.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
A minimum of 5 minutes extra, so up to 5:59 seconds. f***ing idiots

It's not even up to 5:59, it's however much the ref feels he wants to add on. Agreed that 99% of most football 'fans' don't even understand the simple rule that it is a 'minimum'...effing clueless morons.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I was too dejected to boo anything I sat in my seat in stoney silence for around 5 mins after the game in disbelief we didn't take 3 Points today Bolton were crap and we battered them but drew 1-1 I'm just coming to terms with it now writing this now
Is good therapy for my depression my next therapy is 6 pints in the pub then I will love life again
Roll on Tuesday

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Wake up and smell the coffee... We threw two points away!!!!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bruno injury was main reason for 5 mins. What is perplexing is why the ref played 5m45s as there were no more delays or subs made during the 5 mins injury time. He should have blown FT when we cleared from that free kick.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Booing was aimed at the ref for not looking at his watch to see that added on time was up.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Was aimed at referee due to time added on. Although I think 5 mins was about right. With 5 subs. And a couple of injuries.
The only people to blame is the team as should have had it wrapped up well before then and sitting far too deep. Just before the goal half the west stand stood up and waved the team forward to
Get up.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Booing was aimed at the ref for not looking at his watch to see that added on time was up.

Re-read the posts above - the added on time is a 'minimum'. It's up when the ref blows his whistle, but when the crowd want it to be.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think the ref added on more time because Kuszczak was clearly wasting time taking as long as he wanted before releasing it. If he had cleared the ball clearer, time would have been up sooner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here