Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bong & Rosenior

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Thought I heard on radio Saturday that bong was already running and doing ball work hoping to start training with first team this week but still needs a couple of weeks

This was in Brighton & Hove independent 4 days ago:

Of those players, left-back Bong is closest to returning and Hughton said: “From what we regard the longer-term ones, Gaetan would probably be the closest. He’s out doing some good running at the moment and some ball work, which is very encouraging.

“Our initial thoughts were for him to return back to training with the group towards the end of this month or very early in February. At the moment, he’s had no problems and we certainly look forward to getting him back.”

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
The sooner the better they are back the better. All the Hudds attacks down left hand side and Ridgewell unable to deal with any of them
He's not being played in his natural position though, a lot like when we used to play with Joel Lynch at left-back

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Very true. Ridgewell was done each and every time. Twas scary to watch. Have to hope Brentford don't look to use that as our weak spot again.

Not only that. Ridgewell offered almost no attacking endeavour. Can't wait until the Bong is smoking again!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Tough for him today. Their winger was good and a box of tricks himself but there was little end product apart from the goal. He's solid not spectacular. Bong is the one I want back as he offers that attacking potential and links so well with LuaLua

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The sooner the better they are back the better. All the Hudds attacks down left hand side and Ridgewell unable to deal with any of them

I thought Ridgewell was our weakest player today. Hudds targeted him with that cross-field pass and, sure enough, it led to their goal. Just as well our other three defenders were right on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here