Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Wanderers v Brighton & Hove Albion- Championship 28.02.15 **Official Match Thread**

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Hyypia first 12 league and cup

Wins 5
Draws 3
Losses 4

Hughton first 12 league and cup

Wins 5
Draws 2
Losses 5

(Just stirring a little, I still feel more confident with Hughton and expect him to have a better record after 15 games and onward)

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

Wins 5
Draws 3
Losses 4

Wins 5
Draws 2
Losses 5

(Just stirring a little, I still feel more confident with Hughton and expect him to have a better record after 15 games and onward)

It is a worry - but if Hyypia was running a downhill trend and his stats were going to get worse and worse - don't feel that is the case now

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
There once was a team called Brighton
Who knew they had a fight on.
Our owner is 'Blooming' &
Relegation was looming.
Six points clear at start of play
Six points clear at end of day.
We are not scoring,
Back to 'hitting barn door' schooling.
At the end of the season,
we'll still be breathin',
Houghton still needs time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If he was bringing in players without having them watched live no wonder things didn't work out with so many of them!

Apparently the ratings on FM2013 made his mind up on who to sign.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
WA - Sami was putting square pegs in round holes and had to go. Good point well made

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Darren Balkham ‏@Suspolfootball 10m10 minutes ago

Not what we wanted but seagulls fans in good voice at Bolton today. Safe journey home to all wherever your final destination is.

D

Deleted member 2719

Wins 5
Draws 3
Losses 4

Wins 5
Draws 2
Losses 5

Have you got Nathan's stats ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
WA - Sami was putting square pegs in round holes and had to go. Good point well made

You mean, like playing a full back as an attack winger/midfielder or a striker as a left winger or a centre back as a forward?

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
So? March wasn't a bench warmer. We're paying for a recognised wide midfield player to sit on the bench while an aging full back plays out of position, and we send several of our players out on loan, and just drop other players.

If we think he is good enough, play him. If we don't think he's good enough send him back. Is he really not good enough to play over a defender who the club decided not to sign to a new contract, but a better option on the bench than JFC or Holla?

March being injured is a very very weak argument for bringing Ledesma in on loan and not using him. Especially in today's game. I can understand Calderon doing well enough to not come off in the last two games, but today didn't have that excuse.

What is the point of bringing in Ledesma, he is either good enough to play or he isn't. If he isn't then the club have ba***sed up again.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex

Wins 5
Draws 3
Losses 4

Wins 5
Draws 2
Losses 5

Hughton OUT!!!!!! :moo:

don't forget that 3 of Hyypia's 5 wins came in cup games
only 1 of hughton's 5 did.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

Wins 5
Draws 3
Losses 4

Wins 5
Draws 2
Losses 5

3 of Hyypia's 5 wins were against teams from lower divisions! Comparing their first 10 league games gives:

Hyypia:

Wins 2
Draws 4
Losses 4
Points 10

Hughton:

Wins 4
Draws 2
Losses 4
Points 14

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
ffs!, I'm not so bothered about the loss today, we are still 6 points clear. I'm bothered about the bedwetters wetting their beds with spunk because they can come on here to play for the first time in a week.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What is the point of bringing in Ledesma, he is either good enough to play or he isn't. If he isn't then the club have ba***sed up again.
He's part of the squad, isn't he. Halford (even when not injured) and Hughes have hardly got a look in - still happy to have them available though.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
To Piltdown Man and other Bruno critics I was just thnking is it a mere coincidence that Bruno went off and we conceded a goal almost immediately?
Given the slating Bruno received here on Tuesday, I had to look at that twice, because surely it should have suggested that the conceding of goals ceased almost immediately upon Bruno's substitution.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Given the slating Bruno received here on Tuesday, I had to look at that twice, because surely it should have suggested that the conceding of goals ceased almost immediately upon Bruno's substitution.

I was talking of today at Bolton we lost a goal virtually as soon as he went off. He certainly gets a rough rude on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here