Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Wanderers v Brighton & Hove Albion- Championship 28.02.15 **Official Match Thread**

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Fair point, however, on the money he earns he could have signed up to 'Player' and listened online . That's assuming he isn't at home, where he could listen to it on BBC Sussex, or if he cared that much perhaps he could have gone to the game and watched his teammates play. :shrug:
One thing I have never really understood is that professional players rarely if ever do follow their team when injured. I mean, I understand they are paid to do a job and are not fans etc and I understand that as very few clubs travel on the day they are unlikely to be taken along for an overnight jolly. But when not training with the first team squad players of all clubs seem to inhabit a different planet to their erstwhile team mates. All so very different to grass roots football. :shrug:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bolton formation changed quite a lot to 4-3-1-2. I bet it will change again.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
You can't fool me. That's the heat map of the BHA warm-up kick around, isn't it?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
WA trying to be coach. He would take Calde off and push Tex wide on the right. Bring Stephens on.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Big shout out to my dad

70 years old and gone to Bolton on his own

Never seen us lose there....

Good man. He won't be on his own.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
For his own safety, could you imagine someone who dresses like he does, wandering the streets of Bolton :lolol:

You'd hope the club would be like "Oi, Kemy NO! You may be an overrated injury prone footballer but when travelling to an away game you can dress like the rest of the squad rather than looking like you got dressed in the dark."

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It may have already been said but it's now nearly 6 hours since we scored an away goal.
How long since we conceded an away goal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here