Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton chasing Freedman

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So you think its right he can insult anyone bar red n blue ? if that was a away fan they would be banned . Why cant some of you have banter without resorting to personal insults !

Err
1) read what i said again
2) in theory we should be able to say what we like because its OUR message board you know BHA.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Rumoured to be signing a new contract at Palace .

D

Deleted member 18477

The only good thing about Bolton is the Reebok stadium. Although that isn't that good anymore as its always half empty. So Freedman would gain nothing by moving there except money probably. Like others have said... If he's wise he'll use it as an opportunity to get a pay rise at Palace.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
The only good thing about Bolton is the Reebok stadium. Although that isn't that good anymore as its always half empty. So Freedman would gain nothing by moving there except money probably. Like others have said... If he's wise he'll use it as an opportunity to get a pay rise at Palace.

More of a sideways move, as he is a nigel through and through I can't see why he would go? Unless he is turned by money it isn't going to happen.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Looking more possible this morning. Interesting quote from BBS:

'I have a feeling Palace have stumbled across a genuine gem of a manager that we are very lucky to have. Envisage the prem if he stays with us and then a lower mid table placing in the prem next season. What makes him great is that not one person can call me a lunatic for thinking that's a possibility and he has dragged us from a sorry state into potential champions of this league.

If he goes, we didn't deserve to be so lucky in having this good a manager, if he stays, well hello there premierleague, nice to meet you again, its been a while.'

And they call us deluded.:eek:

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Whatever Dougie has done since their bad start has been nothing short of spectacular. No wonder people are watching him and as much as it hurts to say it - he's looking far more astute in the Champ than Poyet right now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This rumour seems to be gathering momentum - maybe interesting developments will happen in the next 2 or 3 days.

Hopefully it will keep a lot of the Palace Trolls off this board until it is finally resolved.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
He has already said he is staying so...........

Im sure it was also said Ross Mcormack was a nailed on signing ...anything can happen.

TBH I dont think he will go Bolton no longer offer all that much reason to go and his heart is with Palarse aswell as you are doing well, cant see it myself but as above anything can happen as much as we like to think there is plenty of loyalty at clubs and we know the players/staff truth is Money talks and also ego's play a part

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here