Boils my P##s

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Queue Jumpers, Standing in the queue for the train to Lewes, just going over the bridge, I could see a female steward telling a guy and his 2 children to get to the back of the queue and not to jump in, she was doing her best but he didnt listen, so i clearly pointed him in the direction of the back of the queue to be meet with abuse from him, a guy near me said its only 3 people, but if everyone did it the queue wouldnt get anywhere, if it wasn't for my friend who i was with and the fact he had his children with him, he might have ended up going home another way,

Rant Over

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I reckon you could easily sneak into the ground with a retractable white stick down ya trousers.

Get out of the ground after the game, whip it out, pretend to be partially sighted and get your mate to help you down the fast lane!

Morally reprehensible but would get you home 12 minutes earlier.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I reckon you could easily sneak into the ground with a retractable white stick down ya trousers.

Get out of the ground after the game, whip it out, pretend to be partially sighted and get your mate to help you down the fast lane!

Morally reprehensible but would get you home 12 minutes earlier.

Alternatively get a pair of these:

21_isbs_oscar_pist_1150463e.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I don't get it, if people are moving very slowly and there is space in front of them why shouldn't you pass them? There's enough trains for everybody and if they wanted the first available train they should move their arses a bit quicker.so why hang around when its not necessary. It's not a supermarket check out for fucks sake.

Why cant the old and infirm be taken down the stairs then allowed to enter the platform at the front of the queue, that would make the whole ramp available instead of having one lane virtually empty.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
While on the subject of falmer station, when arriving from lewes why the f*** do they narrow the lane just as you reach the corner under the ramp?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports