Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobster nets again

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Came on at half-time to clip the ball past the Norwich keeper on 77mins. Also set up Spurs second on 55mins.

:(

midlandseagull

Jul 7, 2003
bewdley
Some good news for a change......

you can still get 5-1 on BZ scoring more than 10 Premiership goals next season. I put £20 on today and reckon it's money in the bank!:lolol:

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
midlandseagull said:
Some good news for a change......

you can still get 5-1 on BZ scoring more than 10 Premiership goals next season. I put £20 on today and reckon it's money in the bank!:lolol:

Who did you put that on with????

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i'm gonna be placing a few bets before the season starts and BZ getting more than 10 this season looks like a nice pay out to me :D

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
The writer on Tottenham’s website seemed to be impressed with him again. The bloke scores goals for fun, and his confidence must be sky high probably by now, but he must be a little frustrated the season doesn’t start this weekend.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Can somebody explain why it's bad that Bobby is banging in the goals for Spurs?

Surely we all want him to be Premiership top scorer and lead England to glory in Portugal next year, or have I missed something?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Curious Orange said:
I want him to do really well for Spurs. Then the big teams will be after him with big pots of cash!!!

;)

Just ;please, not Man Utd

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I,m pleased he is doing well so far but the season has not started yet. It is well wierd to see him in the papers in that rank shirt!!!!!!!

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Pavilionaire said:
Can somebody explain why it's bad that Bobby is banging in the goals for Spurs?

Surely we all want him to be Premiership top scorer and lead England to glory in Portugal next year, or have I missed something?

Of course I am pleased for him & proud also.

:angry: My sadness is because Hoddle has said, on more than one occasion, that BZ was 'a steal', 'Our patience paid off', 'Bargain' etc.

:angry: Now BZ is banging them in for Spurs & all we got for him was £1.5M - Damien Duff was sold for £17M is he worth 12 BZ's? I think not - Spurs blatently exploited The Albion and that really pisses me right off.

:angry: I know some will say 'well that is life, get over it' - Fine. Some may say 'sour grapes' - It is. Very f***ing sour grapes.

:angry: I personally hope Zamora bangs in 30+ goals this season - But I'd love it also if Spurs got relegated.

.........and relax..........:)

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
well said ,Ed.

And i agree with Lush, i've never been dumped on by a bloke, but i feel as though i've been dumped on by a bloke. :dunce:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Eddie - Spot on mate. Totally agree.
Brixtaan - I know what you mean!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here