Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby's move - The Truth?

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
As posted by Don T some days ago!

Heard second hand from another strong source, who has ties with a director who would know his onions when it comes to finances that spurs are"running rings"round the club with regards to the sale of BZ, the source wouldn't elaborate on what they meant exactly but when i asked if he (BZ) would go, their reply was "he's got to,they're(the club) in stoock"
This would explain why there's been no new players this summer.
Heard from another strong source during the week that DK was in talks with Bristol Rovers about "sorting out" the sell on clause for BZ.
Believe it or not,there is something in this and it is worrying.
I for one think that if the board were more open with the fans with regard to the financial state of the club, we would be more sympathetic to them.

It has the ring of truth about it to me.:nono:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
No but posting that every five minutes is f***ing boring, bring an intelligent argument to ht etable instead of posting someone elses words or sounding like fg.

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
No but posting that every five minutes is f***ing boring, bring an intelligent argument to ht etable instead of posting someone elses words or sounding like fg.

What this?
Heard second hand from another strong source, who has ties with a director who would know his onions when it comes to finances that spurs are"running rings"round the club with regards to the sale of BZ, the source wouldn't elaborate on what they meant exactly but when i asked if he (BZ) would go, their reply was "he's got to,they're(the club) in stoock"
This would explain why there's been no new players this summer.
Heard from another strong source during the week that DK was in talks with Bristol Rovers about "sorting out" the sell on clause for BZ.
Believe it or not,there is something in this and it is worrying.
I for one think that if the board were more open with the fans with regard to the financial state of the club, we would be more sympathetic to them. (Don T).

:tosser:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
what is stoock btw?

We ain't gonna agree mate, i'm leaving this alone now okay?

Oh and if trusting a man that has worked wonders for this club makes me a :tosser: then so be it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here