Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby Zamora seems unhappy at QPR

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
Is it just me, or does Bobby seem to have lost his mojo??

I may be dreaming slightly, but wouldn't it be romantic for him to come back???

He could be the 20+ goals a season striker that were missing.. Now im not being funny, QPR may well end up in the same league as us next season, and with our stadium being without doubt better, him not seeming happy and the fact he loved this club as much as the fans loved him, would it be completely unreasonable to suggest we could poach him??

Opinions......

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
I dont see why he wouldnt take a slight cut if it meant playing some decent football again. Im sure any professional footballer would rather be playing decent football and scoring goals as opposed to getting paid more for fewer chances of less quality....?

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
He could always talk to CMS about the number of chances we create before taking a £50k a week wage cut. Yep actually i've changed my mind it's a done deal.

D

Deleted member 18477

would gus want bobby though? you certainly couldnt tell gus what to do or he'd be out the door...

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
We're in a strange position right now. Outsiders for the playoffs, but could still make it, might lose Gus to a Prem side, might lose Vincente, unsure how much will be invested in the summer, no doubt all sorts of players will be linked with us whether we get in to the playoffs or not. At least we are at the right side of the table and have the prospect of more seats going in.

Bobby Z? No, cannot see if happening (but didn't Naylor say that about CMS?)

Mattstrugnell

PC Beard's Stare
Jan 2, 2011
As wonderful as Vicente is, he's not played a major role this term. Barely saw anything of him until march this year

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Is this part of the NSC membership criteria? Section 27 clause 8 in the NSC application form......Thou shalt start at least one stupid Bobby Z thread and ask if he will be coming back to BHAFC

FFS PLEASE can people stop this!!! WE CANT AFFORD TO PAY HIM!!!!! (Well not yet anyway!!)

If anyone wants to knock one out over the BZ coming home, please do a search on the NSC search engine, I promise you, you will find "TONS" of smutty material!!!!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I suspect hitony is right about the wages, and I think while he is in the England frame he will want to be in the top flight.

But I now believe Zamora is EXACTLY the type of experienced frontman we need to add to the squad. So if it could be done, I'd love to see it happen. Put it this way, if there is one club he would drop down a division for, it's us.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I would love to know the mindset of individual players. Someone like Zamora must be made for life from a money point of few. Sure most are greedy but when is enough, enough. Maybe money is not everyone's motivation. He may like the idea of signing off his carer with the club he made his name at, then again he might not.

We're in a strange position right now. Outsiders for the playoffs, but could still make it, might lose Gus to a Prem side, might lose Vincente, unsure how much will be invested in the summer, no doubt all sorts of players will be linked with us whether we get in to the playoffs or not. At least we are at the right side of the table and have the prospect of more seats going in.

Bobby Z? No, cannot see if happening (but didn't Naylor say that about CMS?)

I thought everybody had got fed up with spelling his name wrongly as he is now playing regularly - but there is always one.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I would love to know the mindset of individual players. Someone like Zamora must be made for life from a money point of few. Sure most are greedy but when is enough, enough. Maybe money is not everyone's motivation. He may like the idea of signing off his carer with the club he made his name at, then again he might not.

Good point. Look at Michael Owen for example. He is minted, and even leaving aside the Brighton rumours, what has he been doing with his life these past few years? Complete waste. He's been a largely non-playing bit-part, when by reducing his wages which he doesn't really need he could have been a star somewhere else for three or four years and made some club history/been a hero to a new set of fans. I just don't understand that mindset at all.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You are stupid.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Good point. Look at Michael Owen for example. He is minted, and even leaving aside the Brighton rumours, what has he been doing with his life these past few years? Complete waste. He's been a largely non-playing bit-part, when by reducing his wages which he doesn't really need he could have been a star somewhere else for three or four years and made some club history/been a hero to a new set of fans. I just don't understand that mindset at all.

This..Owen is a bit of a joke. We are two months away from the euro's and have very limited options up front for England. Yet Owen has no desire to go out on loan to a mid table prem side, bag a few goals and get himself back in the England set up...He keeps tweeting he is fit, total waste of the last years of a once great carer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here