Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby to Birmingham

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Be gutted if he does play for another team after us, but if he can get himself a deal elsewhere, fair dos. You're a long time retired and I'll still love him.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
id be suprised if he signed for anyone. Clubs have to be so careful with the money they have to spend these days.

If it wasnt for Bobbys history with us we would not have signed him last season, and now hes another year older.

I thought he only really carried on this season because it was us.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Great for us this season when he played. He did play a lot more games for QPR last season however, and I didn't see any bad tackle recently to have kept him out for the last part of this season.

Obviously, I don't know about his under lying injury problems, and any knocks in training ect, but it would have been great to have him as an option for the last crucial games this season.

Not sure how many games Birmingham would hope to get from him next season.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
I could actually see Bobby being one of those guys that when the us vs whoever he signs for game comes along he will get a twinge and rule himself out of playing against us even if he is on a play to be paid deal

Remember seeing him punt it over the bar when playing for West Ham against us. Convinced it was deliberate. Finished 1-1 I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here