Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

boardwalk empire!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Boardwalk was brilliant, really looking forward to S2. As has already been said here, HBO seem to produce unrivalled drama. It was a sad day when Sopranos ended.

What is this Breaking Bad that you speak of?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
"Bored to Death" and "The Big C" are two superb American shows which are worth watching if they turn up in the UK

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just got round to watching the last three of Series 2 - didn't see Jimmy's shooting coming - Third series has been given the go ahead I understand,

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
So who is with me watching season 3?

Getting better and better. Proper nasty fella that Gyp Rossetti.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
So who is with me watching season 3?

Getting better and better. Proper nasty fella that Gyp Rossetti.

I'm with you

Can't wait for the last episode next week
Been a great 3rd series can't believe so many good characters keep getting killed no ones safe
Knucky Thompson now got Al Capone on his side
So BONA FORTUNA knucky he's gonna need it that gyp Rossetti is one bad ass mother

Kurt Nogood

May 13, 2011
After a slow first series, 2nd and 3rd series have been very good, looking forward to the finale of series 3 next week.

Hopefully Rossetti will get his cumupance.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Cannot wait for series finale this evening. Superb in every aspect. It has just got better and better. 3 Series' of sheer gold for me.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Al Capone last week
" I've been on the road for 18 hours I need a bath & some chow then you & me are gonna sit down and talk about who's getting killed "
What a line sounds like something from the greatest gangster movie ever never thought I'd say this but boardwalk empire is now turning out to be better than The Sopranos ( did I just say that )
Gyp Rossetti BONA FORTUNA you gonna need it

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Al Capone last week
" I've been on the road for 18 hours I need a bath & some chow then you & me are gonna sit down and talk about who's getting killed "
What a line sounds like something from the greatest gangster movie ever never thought I'd say this but boardwalk empire is now turning out to be better than The Sopranos ( did I just say that )
Gyp Rossetti BONA FORTUNA you gonna need it

It is so well crafted. The acting by everyone is top class. The guy that has played Rossetti in this series has been quality too. I never want it to end. It's gonna be the first American TV series I buy as a box set.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Gyp Rossetti - a proper nawty boy

gyp-rosetti.png

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
...................though I have a feeling it will be Richard that will go on a killing rampage.

richard-harrow-shotgun.jpg

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It is so well crafted. The acting by everyone is top class. The guy that has played Rossetti in this series has been quality too. I never want it to end. It's gonna be the first American TV series I buy as a box set.

It's a tricky one tonight you wanna see gyp get what is coming his way but he's such a great character you don't want him written out of the show
I can't watch it in 20 mins the kids wanna watch Spiderman :-( so I've gotta watch it later

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here