BNP Question

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
So, now the BNP has voted to allow blacks and asians to join, are they no longer a racist organisation? How is that going to stand legally for police/teachers/etc who are banned from belonging to far right/extremist organisations? I know the vote has been done for legal face-saving reasons, but does this change a lot more than their legal standing when it comes to elections?

Don't want to get into a racist bundle, just curious to know.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Always wondered why there is a black policeman's federation.

Surely that's racist in it's own right?

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
You’ve got the Black organisation, Asian organisation but no whites are allowed to join. You’re not allowed a White organisation as it’s racist.

The Labour party are the biggest racists cnuts and that’s towards whites, forget the BNP, they are looking out for white people.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Did anyone watch Young, Angry and White on Friday evening?

It was about a mate of mine, Kieren Trent on his views about the BNP. A couple of other people i knew were on it. To be honest i think it's all pretty sad that stuff and i don't want to hear about it when i go out with them.:facepalm:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Did anyone watch Young, Angry and White on Friday evening?

It was about a mate of mine, Kieren Trent on his views about the BNP. A couple of other people i knew were on it. To be honest i think it's all pretty sad that stuff and i don't want to hear about it when i go out with them.:facepalm:

It appears kieren is a friend of a lot of people :wink:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
They had to allow other races into their fun little party or face a court case for being racist. The irony is that a lot of Afro Caribbeans and Asians are also very unhappy with the immigration situation, God knows I've heard it so many times ! Of course when they say it's common sense when a white person says it it's racist.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
They had to allow other races into their fun little party or face a court case for being racist. The irony is that a lot of Afro Caribbeans and Asians are also very unhappy with the immigration situation, God knows I've heard it so many times ! Of course when they say it's common sense when a white person says it it's racist.

Its got nothing to do we the court case. Its something Griffin has always worked towards. I said ages ago that the BNP would allow membership for ethnics and that was before the court case

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
So, now the BNP has voted to allow blacks and asians to join, are they no longer a racist organisation? How is that going to stand legally for police/teachers/etc who are banned from belonging to far right/extremist organisations? I know the vote has been done for legal face-saving reasons, but does this change a lot more than their legal standing when it comes to elections?

Don't want to get into a racist bundle, just curious to know.

Are they limiting membership to British born blacks and Asians or anyone? Even if it has been done for legal reasons, won't it be the same as boys being allowed to join the Brownies - i.e. no one dares or wants to? Since the debacle of Nick Griffin on Question Time, I wonder if the BNP has lost credibility anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports