Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Blue Lights on Iplayer

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Knocks Grace into a cocked hat, loving it so far. Gritty in places, amusing in others.

Thoughts?
Totally agree ... it's very good. We've watched it all on iPlayer and really hope there they've set it up to continue with another series.

Great acting and a different cop drama story line being based in Belfast.

And Siân Brooke is rather lovely ;)

Last edited:

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Me and the missus started watching the 1st episode and she thought “mmm not really grabbing me” I persuaded her to stick with it and we ended up watching all episodes over 2 nights, so…we loved it, different, entertaining, touching on the paramilitaries a bit. A real entertaining drama and the last episode topped off a really good watch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Me and the missus started watching the 1st episode and she thought “mmm not really grabbing me” I persuaded her to stick with it and we ended up watching all episodes over 2 nights, so…we loved it, different, entertaining, touching on the paramilitaries a bit. A real entertaining drama and the last episode topped off a really good watch.
Yeah, the first episode was scene setting and took a while to get going.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Having done a couple of tours, all be it in the 80s, Im pretty shocked at how much rules are bent and even ignored. Makes me wince just watching it. No problem with anyone enjoying it for entertainments sake but its a hard watch for me.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Now watching 'Six Four' on ITVX ... based in Scotland (Edinburgh/Glasgow).

Two episodes in ... it's OK but not as good as Blue Lights (so far anyway).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here