Blayney out - FDM is GOD.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

larus

If this tosser comes back in and becomes the number 1 keeper (like Roberts and Henderson dared to be), over the error free, unbeatable, Albion loving, 'never asked to leave', all-round iron-man athlete that is FDM, then I hope we start another NSC witch-hunt to ruin his confiedence and hound him out.

Let's face it, Kuipers has never made a mistake, and the reason that he's been number 2 for so many managers is because they don't understand anything at all about goal-keeping.

And of course the reason why he never got bought when he was on the transfer list is that all of the other managers at all of the other league clubs were so blind to his brilliance that they missed the chance to snap him up, and drag him screaming from his beloved Brighton where he wanted to stay, and he never asked for a transfer as this is just an urban myth.

Now, where's my medicine again.

And yes, I am pee'd off that Henderson has gone, and I do hope that Blayney becomes No 1.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Blayney is shit:)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
BensGrandad said:
Wasnt when he was here last time on loan and I hoped that MM would sign him rather than Henderson on ability.

I seem to remember some interview with Blayney criticising the club as he wanted to move here but they never contacted him and he ended up at Doncaster.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
What goes around comes around, I always wanted us to sign Blayney as I rated him as a keeper and I was disappointed when he signed for Donny, now it looks like I might well get my wish...happy days!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo said:
I seem to remember some interview with Blayney criticising the club as he wanted to move here but they never contacted him and he ended up at Doncaster.

Wasnt that more to do with transfer fee Henderson cost 20k. If my memory serves me well MM was quoted £75k by Southampton for Blaney but he actually went to Doncaster for 50k.

We could now get him 1 year later for free.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BensGrandad said:
Wasnt that more to do with transfer fee Henderson cost 20k. If my memory serves me well MM was quoted £75k by Southampton for Blaney but he actually went to Doncaster for 50k.

We've got him. As a free agent he can sign later this week and be on the bench on Saturday.
http://www.theargus.co.uk/display.var.1160806.0..php

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
BensGrandad said:

Actually you are right, he was critical of us not wanting to pay the money to bring him in perm.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Kuipers will always be number 1 FACT

I feel sorry for keepers coming to our club and try to perform.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Garry Nelson's Left Foot said:
Ha Ha! Brilliant! Some ace, biting sarcasm to match the wittiest minds of history.

Funny there was a lot of suliking when Hendo was in goal, I bet he is well gutted moving to a much bigger club.

Oh no, wait, it's some more petty, bitter, nobbers sulking.:thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports