Blast from the past (Albion 4 Orient 4)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
The geezer that ran on the pitch that day in 1997 and tried to attack the ref was in 1901 east today, clearly time is a great healer.:lolol::

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Talking of the East 1901, did anyone are that crazy bloke get his cowboy style hat thrown down the stand (he might have thrown it himself?) and then threaten to beat people up if they didn't return it to him. Very bizarre.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
If I remember right. Was ray Wilkins sent off in that game?

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Wilkins tried to trip him up but the pitch-invader grabbed his leg and pulled Wilkins along the ground for a bit.

Confusing scenes

joniseagull

Sep 27, 2011
Portslade
I remember that day well...................... March 8th 1997.................the day I got married!!! Unfortunately I missed this entertaining match! Funny thing is........ I divorced her last year, happy days! Seagulls forever!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I remember that day well...................... March 8th 1997.................the day I got married!!! Unfortunately I missed this entertaining match! Funny thing is........ I divorced her last year, happy days! Seagulls forever!

Joniseagull how much money would you have saved if you'd jilted her at the altar and gone to the game instead?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
His name is Neil runs a butchers on London road - I saw him in the profile Lounge after today's game. His been back at the Amex since the beginning presume his a season ticket holder.

joniseagull

Sep 27, 2011
Portslade
lol Lenny! I'm still paying for that mistake now! musn't grummble tho................ we have 2 lovely kids and my boy was with me today, as he is most games in the North stand! Not happy with todays performance tho!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
He used to be a member of the Executive Club at the Goldstone, I recall when he was getting carted off by the old bill after his pitch invasion his girlfriend took the time and trouble to apologise to Steve Gritt and Jeff Wood on the touch line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports