Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
1-1
poxy game
but yet moved up one place
all detractors can f**k off

Normally I'd agree with you about the detractors but we have to face facts and the facts are that we are truly awful at the moment. Change of some description is needed, probably a change of tactics is a good place to start.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
well done barnes? If you'd like to point out what barnes did in the match i'd be grateful. It should be well done el-abd, well done bridge and well done kuszczak!

seeing as you're shouting, he was in the right place at the right time to score a goal which got us a good away point.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Blimey, no wonder they got stuffed.

Millwall vs Huddersfield.png

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I can't remember the last time we got points that we didn't deserve

maybe this will mark a turning point

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Stole a point but a point is good at Blackpool. Great stuff from Kuschak, El-Abd and Buckley. Need to kick on against Leeds though

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
With a team 7 points from the top? I think he's got bigger things to worry about than that.

Yes you're right, he'll be thinking I've invested over £100,000,000 and Gus looks like he'll take us down as that's 3 points out of 18. If I was Mr bloom and that layout then I'd give Gus till Xmas to turn it round otherwise I'd sack him.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Than what?

That was f***ing dreadful. A good point but f***ing dreadful nonetheless.

Gus really does need to look at what has happened and sort it out, quickly, otherwise Leeds are going to rip us to pieces. Sorry Gus, you are to blame for our shite form in exactly the same way that you were responsible for our good early season form.

Although it is quite noticable that our good form came against sides in the lower half of the league.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
9th in the table , I think most people are upset that the crock of shit from up the A23 are having so much luck and we're getting f*** all in our favour.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
No not a depressive just an adult realist that can see whats going on.

really
where were you when we were in the old 4th division
now some of that was depressing

CHAMPIONSHIP
9TH
GREAT STADIUM
25K+ EVERY HOME GAME
SHUT UP PLEASE

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can those who want to post comment about us being "shit" or similar at least clarify whether they were at the game, or listening on the radio?

I was watching a live feed and saw that apart from El Abd and Kuszczac we were dreadful.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's a point more than we got at Bloomfield Rd last season. We've also moved up a place to 9th & just 2 points off the playoffs.

I'm actually quite happy now. It's funny, I spent the whole game quite depressed and miserable but we finished really well and could have nicked it because we made a change which allowed us to have something up front and compete at the other end. Orlandi made a good impact, even if just because he changed the shape of our team and allowed us to be in the game.

Overall, a positive result today and more than happy to be 9th in table. No need to peak just yet.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
well most of us said Thomas is the kind of keeper that would win us 5-10 points this season and he certaintly proved that!!

lets just forget this. we got a point and it's vital we get points from Leeds and Peterborough!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
seeing as you're shouting, he was in the right place at the right time to score a goal which got us a good away point.

Barnesy stuck out his foot and it went in , I was expecting him to balloon it over the bar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports