Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Well we were not very good were we? El Abd and Kuszczak motm but midfield was totally overrun and had no ability to link into the attack. Team look low on confidence and badly need El Grand Vicente back to inject some much needed fizz.
Still a better result than last year and a welcome point.

Bring on dirty Leeds!

TNBA

TTF

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Last 7/8 mins have been better

Than what?

That was f***ing dreadful. A good point but f***ing dreadful nonetheless.

Gus really does need to look at what has happened and sort it out, quickly, otherwise Leeds are going to rip us to pieces. Sorry Gus, you are to blame for our shite form in exactly the same way that you were responsible for our good early season form.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ah shit, we drew 1-1 away at Blackpool, what a f***ing liberty. Scored too, and it was Barnes. Sack the manager! Sack the board! Lower the Amex roof and let's go back to Withdean! This simply isn't good enough for the whining NSC minions! This place, for a true Brighton supporter, must be the most depressing place on earth.

D

Deleted member 2719

Yes. We have had longer and worse performance runs than this he has turned around.

Would he though? His last few appearances he has seemed reluctant to use his pace.

But has KLL had the confidence drained out of him because he never gets a decent run out.

I miss nooneeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Orlandi on for a holding midfielder and all of a sudden we looked dangerous! The more defensive players you have on the pitch, the more pressure you invite and especially against a good team like Blackpool. When we had some attacking intent, we looked handy. And then Barnes got involved and the move broke down, but the signs are positive.

I've spent the whole game thinking we really ought to have some kind of outlet, and when Orlandi came on we looked a lot better and I think that's the positive we can take from the game. A good result for us overall!

It's a point more than we got at Bloomfield Rd last season. We've also moved up a place to 9th & just 2 points off the playoffs.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This platform we can now build on ? What is made of ?
Some brave last ditch defending from the usual boys but that was awful.
The only time we have real possession is when sides back off us like Derby and our 3 poor homes games of late.
We should have lost that by 3 clear goals.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Can those who want to post comment about us being "shit" or similar at least clarify whether they were at the game, or listening on the radio?
Many were probably, like me, watching a livestream on the internet. We were not "shit". Our defence and goalkeeper played extremely well. We were, however, outplayed by some distance and unable to achieve much at all when in possession.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here