Blackpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Jesus christ. I've only been watching for 10 minutes and it's wave after wave of attacks from Blackpool, haven't seen us in their half, even our keeper cant get the ball in their half. Are Blackpool top of the leauge?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Bet Barnes stays on..

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
We're a JOKE.

I can't believe there are still some people defending this sort of shit. Still, as long as the ball deflects off Barnes and into the net it proves he's a great player and NSC can be happy.

Is there ANYTHING you're positive about EVER ? I can't find one thread, football or anything else, that you make a positive statement.I'm quite surprised you haven't killed yourself !

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5280873 said:
Whether your point is valid or not, the way you relentlessly ramble on like a small child means that people on here take your opinion as a joke.

I'm sorry if you don't like reading negative views but the fact is we are very shit at the moment and look more likely to get relegated than we are to get promoted.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Not sure what is going on with Gus. Picking a virtually unchanged team after a terrible performance on Tuesday and seemingly showing no intent on trying to make a change and get any sort of foothold in this game.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Poyet in another show of Tactical comedy. They have put on subs with clear intentions to boost the attack and Poyet does nothing again until it is too late. We will be very lucky to get a point out of this now. Why is he only capable of putting a sub on with 15-20 mins to go, which will also be a like for like one in most cases

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
We're a JOKE.

I can't believe there are still some people defending this sort of shit. Still, as long as the ball deflects off Barnes and into the net it proves he's a great player and NSC can be happy.

Ha ha, twist it round. I don't think anyone has said he has been great, he scored us a goal - you come on here and start saying how shit he is.

Now why don't you go and play with your soilders or whatever you spotty virgin type people get up to on a Saturday afternoon.

Anyway, up the Albion - let's get a point at least.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5280891 said:
Positivity is good, and so do but I'm afraid it's just not going to happen today! You should be glad you're not watching, it is HORRIFIC! :(

I am watching the stream.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
We have no plan B, and no instructions coming from the bench. Seems like the players are just left to it, with no management. You can constantly see Holloway shouting instructions, aiding his team... very poor from poyet and tarrico.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This really is poor. I don't think I seen us battered like this for years and years. We are truly dreadful.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Poyet will probably get slaughtered after this display. And rightly so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports