Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool v Huddersfield

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
No Blackpool full backs and Keeper are not looking top quality defenders so far.

Keegan style though they have fire power up front Blackpool. But so far so good.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Did you lump on, [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION]? ???

I wish he had lumped the idiot with that f***ing DRUM. What is it with northern clubs needing drums?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Blackpool's fullbacks look awful, Norwood having an excellent game, 'Pool have a lot of firepower but can't see them scoring 3.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I heard Blackpool were looking very good, on this performance they have some good strikers up front but look like they will leak goals at the back. Lets hope they are the same at the end of October

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
These 2 sides look pretty average although conditions aren't the best. Huddersfield hoof it up to Vaughan who knocks it down to Novak - so just get GG and Adam on them - no problem.
Blackpool look tricky up front - if the ball actually reaches them. Highly suspect defence - a hatful of goals for us !!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
These 2 sides look pretty average although conditions aren't the best.
Harsh. Huddersfield put a lot of pressure on Blackpool and it's paid off. Any team that can produce results consistently should be up there at the end, there's going to be a lot of dropped points.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Huddersfield go second. Two points behind.....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lovely result

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here