Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Blackburn Rovers

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
3rd in the league despite losing 12 of 25 games with 0 draws and another hammering last night.
Championship so tight this season for play off places.

Tommy11

Oct 13, 2022
I know, mad isn't it - a few defeats and you can be in the bottom 5. I think that is what Norwich was thinking......

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Exciting spring coming up in a Championship... the two top teams aside (they're both going up unless something very weird happens) it will be very tight. Think it is pretty safe to say though that whichever the third promoted team will be, they're in for a rough ride in the PL.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I saw this this thread and checked the table. I looked recently and Burnley, Blackburn and Preston were in the top 4. Preston are now 14th ! Us NW based Seagulls will be cheering on all 3 for promotion.
We might take a few more to Blackburn than the last time I went there on an icy winter's night. Which was about 110 if memory serves me correctly! Hopefully we'll get tickets.

Although I'd swap Blackburn for Sheffield United - that's a good day out as well.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
QPR lost again I see. They were doing so well until the now-Rangers fella committed his future to the club :eek:

Not sure where they are now, but from the moment he rebuffed Wolves to when he left, they went from first to (I think) seventh or eighth. A short bad run of form can leave you right off the pace – and vice versa!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
always has been the most interesting league in the world bar none
This
a friend is QPR and they were flying, been on a bad run of late but still in the mix, a win separates 10 teams and 3 play off places

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
We might take a few more to Blackburn than the last time I went there on an icy winter's night. Which was about 110 if memory serves me correctly! Hopefully we'll get tickets.

Although I'd swap Blackburn for Sheffield United - that's a good day out as well.
Yep, I’m happy with either. I haven’t been to Blackburn since 1988, although we had tickets for the game about 10 years ago which was postponed whilst we were having lunch in Liverpool. I haven’t been to Bramall Lane since taking my wife (then girlfriend) to her first Brighton game for the 5-4 defeat in 1989. For one reason or another (mainly wife’s family) we have seen us at Hillsborough quite a few times over that period.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
QPR lost again I see. They were doing so well until the now-Rangers fella committed his future to the club :eek:

Not sure where they are now, but from the moment he rebuffed Wolves to when he left, they went from first to (I think) seventh or eighth. A short bad run of form can leave you right off the pace – and vice versa!
I was working in Loftus Rd yesterday think they may of been expecting trouble with the rows of meat wagons lined up early doors.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Best league in the world. Anyone can beat anyone

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
The downside is that at least one of the teams who come up will be absolute Derby County. If this Blackburn team somehow smuggles its way to promotion, they'll get roasted on a week by week basis (and beat us 1-0).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here