Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
My word he wrings every extra second out of some of those items.

"NoooooOoooooooOOOOOoooooo it's not. But thank you for calling my love. Buh bye."

"It's good...... but it's not right, thanks for calling my lovely!"

*Manic laugh* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Today we're talking about Christmas cards - mmmmmm that's right - how early is too early? Mable's on the line from Pullborough, hi-di-hi Mable!"

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It's weird that we win but I feel disappointed we conceded 2 goals ....wtf!

Yes I feel much the same, especially by the way we conceded that second goal right at the end. The way our defence seemed to part like the Sea of Galillee, and waved Gallagher through to score.

Still a win is a win, and it's on to Saturday. Birmingham will prove a sterner test though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"It's good...... but it's not right, thanks for calling my lovely!"

*Manic laugh* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Today we're talking about Christmas cards - mmmmmm that's right - how early is too early? Mable's on the line from Pullborough, hi-di-hi Mable!"

Some of my favourite (and most Partridge) topics discussed previously on the Paul Miller show;

1. How are you getting on with the new energy-saving lightbulbs?
2. What temperature do you have your heating on? When is too early in the year to put it on?
3. Do you like to write letters? How do you feel about emails? - I'm pretty sure this topic lasted about 90-120 minutes. Incredible radio.

It really is just "Conversations with your Nan", isn't it?

Really relaxing though.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Some of my favourite (and most Partridge) topics discussed previously on the Paul Miller show;

1. How are you getting on with the new energy-saving lightbulbs?
2. What temperature do you have your heating on? When is too early in the year to put it on?
3. Do you like to write letters? How do you feel about emails? - I'm pretty sure this topic lasted about 90-120 minutes. Incredible radio.

It really is just "Conversations with your Nan", isn't it?

Really relaxing though.

Don't forget the games - when all the hard talk is getting too much - the atmosphere is noticeably lifted with a game of 5 in 5 or 'Who am I?'. Ideally with a random listener invited on to partake. Absolute radio gold.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
It's weird that we win but I feel disappointed we conceded 2 goals ....wtf!

Agreed. I wasn't there but felt initial disappointment when I heard they'd scored again (reminded me of the reaction of Stockdale, Duffy and Dunk when Sheffield Wednesday scored their consolation goal in the 95th minute in October). However, it is a sign of the expectations of fans/players now that we feel this way. And I'm over it now as we won, are top and eight points clear of third.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here