Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black ops nsc competition.

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
would anyone like to take part in some kind of black ops competiton? To take place in the new year (to give people time to purchase the game). Money to enter possibly £5, with the winner(s) getting half and the other half going towards REMF, providing we get permission to do so, im sure there is a board you have to run it by.

This will be on PS3

If anyone would like to help to host matches (with a good internet connection) then please pm me, or help in general.Sometimes i dont host very well.

Also, i have the equipment to capture all gameplay footage in hd, but unfortunately not the skills in the editing department, If anyone knows how to do this pm me.

Finally, pm or message here if interested. Thankyou.:thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
would anyone like to take part in some kind of black ops competiton? To take place in the new year (to give people time to purchase the game). Money to enter possibly £5, with the winner(s) getting half and the other half going towards REMF, providing we get permission to do so, im sure there is a board you have to run it by.

This will be on PS3

If anyone would like to help to host matches (with a good internet connection) then please pm me, or help in general.Sometimes i dont host very well.

Also, i have the equipment to capture all gameplay footage in hd, but unfortunately not the skills in the editing department, If anyone knows how to do this pm me.

Finally, pm or message here if interested. Thankyou.:thumbsup:

I have not got a clue what you are talking about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here