Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Black Lives Matters on shirts

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Same. Like that stupid LGBT sh&t that was forced on us last year or the 'heads up' mental health awareness b&ollox. Only good thing about that was the bar was open for a a minute later. Why can't football just be left alone and not be used as a vehicle for all sorts of 'causes'.

On April 31st (only a few weeks ago) my 23 year old Grandson Hung himself from a tree in the woods, The Mental health awareness Bollox is actually very important to both My Wife and I and my son who is my Grandsons father and he is going through living hell at the moment!

Not that you will like it, but we donated a massive amount of money to the MIND charity, if it helps one person to not do what our Grandson did it will be money well donated! a lot of it was very kindly donated by many good people from here, NSC! what has happened since April 31st has changed our lives forever!

Your comments are nothing more than sad! you are clearly very young and very selfish, I hope as you grow up you NEVER have to experience what we have had to, I can only hope you and your family stay safe during this Covid period.

Good Luck.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
On April 31st (only a few weeks ago) my 23 year old Grandson Hung himself from a tree in the woods, The Mental health awareness Bollox is actually very important to both My Wife and I and my son who is my Grandsons father and he is going through living hell at the moment!

Not that you will like it, but we donated a massive amount of money to the MIND charity, if it helps one person to not do what our Grandson did it will be money well donated! a lot of it was very kindly donated by many good people from here, NSC! what has happened since April 31st has changed our lives forever!

Your comments are nothing more than sad! you are clearly very young and very selfish, I hope as you grow up you NEVER have to experience what we have had to, I can only hope you and your family stay safe during this Covid period.

Good Luck.

Very well put and massive apologies for my flippant post(s) on here. I'm very sorry for the loss you have experienced. Hangs head in shame. Wish you happiness for the future.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Same. Like that stupid LGBT sh&t that was forced on us last year or the 'heads up' mental health awareness b&ollox. Only good thing about that was the bar was open for a a minute later. Why can't football just be left alone and not be used as a vehicle for all sorts of 'causes'.

That may come back to bother you one day. Maybe deal with source of your anger now. Your entries are a smokescreen for something that is eating you. That's why I won't resort to attacking you personally.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
That may come back to bother you one day. Maybe deal with source of your anger now. Your entries are a smokescreen for something that is eating you. That's why I won't resort to attacking you personally.

No smokescreen. Just opinion. Jolly decent of you not to attack me.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Looking forward to seeing it on the shirts of a certain norhern team.

BTW, can you IMAGINE the binfest on here if/when Albion players all take the knee. :ffsparr:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
BTW, can you IMAGINE the binfest on here if/when Albion players all take the knee. :ffsparr:

I'm seriously hoping they all do just for some of the epic :flounce: we'll see on here

D

Deleted member 2719

The 'division' comes from centuries of endemic racism. Protests for a couple of WEEKS, has upset some people. Deal with it.

Get a grip mate, and this will not end racism it will divide people.
Things have got a million times better over the years and would have continued to improve.

BLM protest will set the country back to the 70s.

Lots of people get a rough deal in life, but the true winners don't make excuses, they just get on with it. The past is the past, the now and the future is what should be viewed.
As for Ferdinand and Sterling getting involved it is a disgrace if they want to be politicians sign up if not they can shut up.

They are opening up a massive can of worms.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Looking forward to seeing it on the shirts of a certain norhern team.

I wouldnt mind, and I dont mind this initiative.

HOWEVER... I have to say that this whole initiative leaves a weird taste in my mouth. Part of me says "this is some really cheap, easy goodwill to make us forget the shit surrounding modern football in general and this spring in particular".

Its all symbolically nice and sound from a human perspective, but the feeling that this more of a PR move than something genuine make me a bit uncomfortable about the whole thing tbh.

The "thank you NHS" thing would feel a bit more real somehow as it would send the message "lets not forget" instead of "this is trending so we're joining in to get some goodwill".

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve never liked statues ever since I was a kid. I find them creepy.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I wouldnt mind, and I dont mind this initiative.

HOWEVER... I have to say that this whole initiative leaves a weird taste in my mouth. Part of me says "this is some really cheap, easy goodwill to make us forget the shit surrounding modern football in general and this spring in particular".

Its all symbolically nice and sound from a human perspective, but the feeling that this more of a PR move than something genuine make me a bit uncomfortable about the whole thing tbh.

The "thank you NHS" thing would feel a bit more real somehow as it would send the message "lets not forget" instead of "this is trending so we're joining in to get some goodwill".
Agreed

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here