Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Black Lives Matters on shirts

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Personally I think it’s overkill. At the end of the day , we are a multi cultural society and everyone has to get on . I don’t think it’s helpful to either the Black community or the community at large to keep banging the drum about BLM . We get it or if we don’t , we should .

Cheeky Chappie

Sep 27, 2007
I'm very grateful to the NHS workers. I support military charities. I don't condone racism but I feel that the UK is in the middle of a bout of madness. Let's just leave all the politics out of football and all do what we think is best.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Strangely enough, people are generally aware that a 'no to terrorism' is a given, but believe it or not (no, really) there are some people that do need reminding that Black Lives Matter, odd as it must seem to you.

Surely all lives matter? Wouldn't that be a more 'inclusive' message? Wouldn't it be good if Rochdale and Oldham players sported shirts with 'exploitation of white girls by asians is wrong'. Whats the chances?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
‘Thank you NHS’ on the front. ‘Black Lives Matter’ on the back.

FFS. Might as well put ‘I’ve seen the lions at Longleat’ on each sleeve and be done with with it.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Surely all lives matter? Wouldn't that be a more 'inclusive' message? Wouldn't it be good if Rochdale and Oldham players sported shirts with 'exploitation of white girls by asians is wrong'. Whats the chances?

Zilch, as everybody is fully aware of those things, just that some (more than others) need reminding that BLM...do you?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Same. Like that stupid LGBT sh&t that was forced on us last year or the 'heads up' mental health awareness b&ollox. Only good thing about that was the bar was open for a a minute later. Why can't football just be left alone and not be used as a vehicle for all sorts of 'causes'.

My word, you really think that is b****cks ?

I kind of get why some folk have a problem with you on here now.

You seem to be unaware the almost every point you offer is a proxy parasite on these threads. Tell us what you really feel.

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm very grateful to the NHS workers. I support military charities. I don't condone racism but I feel that the UK is in the middle of a bout of madness. Let's just leave all the politics out of football and all do what we think is best.

:thumbsup:

Cheeky Chappie

Sep 27, 2007
But that is the whole problem. I'm not enraged or a numptie. I'm a gammon :smile:but I'm making a perfectly reasonable argument. Everyone knows the issues and has an opinion. Just leave it off football shirts.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
My word, you really think that is b****cks ?

I kind of get why some folk have a problem with you on here now.

You seem to be unaware the almost every point you offer is a proxy parasite on these threads. Tell us what you really feel.

To be fair to me I said it was b*llox then i pointed out the advantage it came with that the bar was open for a minute more.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Enraging reactionary gammon numpties isn't a good idea though. I wish the left would learn that.
Brexit, Boris Johnson and Trump is so far all it has achieved.

Trouble is, that’s just a recipe for shutting up, keep your head down, just get on with your life, etc. That’s what the Gammons want. It’s time for change, and if a few feathers are ruffled, so be it.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Some things are more important than enforcing certain rules imo. It's an issue of humanity rather than politics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here