Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bitter Sweet.. I'm a STH in the East stand and just been promoted !! to Scotland

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
After 14 years of waiting the last 2 weeks have been out of this world.. spent 2 hours after the Donny game singing the Albion classics in the North West bar.. met up with so many old faces from the Goldstone and now I have to give it all up... last home game for some time is Palace then moving to Scotland in October.... im absolutely gutted.

Any other fans travel to games from Scotland ??

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Unless it's a really good pay rise, decline it. The BHALBAS go to Albion games from Scotland. Mostly aways in the North of England obviously.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
There are a few bup here with season tickets, get in touch with bhalba through facebook

Or contact MalcolmPoskettspockets on here, you might have to buy a couple of raffle tickets though :lolol:

Where abouts in Scotland are you moving to?

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
If you have to move to Scotland, it's not really a promotion, is it?!

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
Money wise its a promotion and everyone I speak too say's Stirling is a lovely place ??? ( I have been to visit .. well interview so I have a rough idea).. I know the weather is iffy and food is not that great but im sure the three kids will love the place ??

If there is anyone from Scotland who can reassure me id love to hear from them..

I am planning on flying down for several games a season but if bhalba has sth members then that would be fab.. long way to travel but Im determined not to miss too much.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Stirling isnt too bad and any Bhalba meet ups tend to be in Falkirk which is near Stirling, there are a few living around that area.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Make sure the extra money is much more than the increased cost of supporting the Albion. No good earning 3k extra and spending 3k extra following the boys every other week! Good luck though fella :thumbsup:

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
After 14 years of waiting the last 2 weeks have been out of this world.. spent 2 hours after the Donny game singing the Albion classics in the North West bar.. met up with so many old faces from the Goldstone and now I have to give it all up... last home game for some time is Palace then moving to Scotland in October.... im absolutely gutted.

Any other fans travel to games from Scotland ??

Can I buy your ST?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Nice town, dodgy nightlife... used one of the pubs there many times (advice from me.. Don't take on their women). One of the women that I saw was so rough, even her tattoos were spelt wrongly!

I did manage to upset another women in a Stirling pub, she was large.. After singing on the karaoke one night she came over and sat next to me to say that she enjoyed my singing.. I politely thanked her.. She then said, "I'm not here to chat you up, I have five kids you know" my reply was a bit harsh, I said " ok, When are they due?" oops!

My sense of humour isn't accepted everywhere I must admit, oh well!

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
Skintagain 1983 will be at the Amex on Saturday (WSU). He works in Stirling and would doubtless be happy to tell you all about life north of the border.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I did manage to upset another women in a Stirling pub, she was large.. After singing on the karaoke one night she came over and sat next to me to say that she enjoyed my singing.. I politely thanked her.. She then said, "I'm not here to chat you up, I have five kids you know" my reply was a bit harsh, I said " ok, When are they due?" oops!

My sense of humour isn't accepted everywhere I must admit, oh well!
There's not a place in the western world where that would go down well. After she was so nice to you too. Callous bastard.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
There's not a place in the western world where that would go down well. After she was so nice to you too. Callous bastard.

She did take it in the way it was intended tbh... her friends ROTFL.. and I dedicated the next song to her... and she was happy!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
She did take it in the way it was intended tbh... her friends ROTFL.. and I dedicated the next song to her... and she was happy!
Wow, you must be bursting with charisma. If I'd said something like that, I'd have been slapped. Even if I'd said it to a thin girl, where it would be obvious it was a joke and not insulting, I'd still fail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here