Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bit of grief outside

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I like it. Yes, nothing happened, nobody wants to get banned after all. But I like the fact that they couldn't just walk up from the station singing their songs and taking the piss.

What did make me laugh was the way while this was going on, every single person in Dick's (who no doubt are now saying how terrible these scenes were) was desperate to see what was going on and were jostling to get a better viewing point. Trouble at football fascinates people, whatever they say.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Problem is wannabes like this will stop us playing Palace at 3:00 on a Saturday for the foreseeable future.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
I like it. Yes, nothing happened, nobody wants to get banned after all. But I like the fact that they couldn't just walk up from the station singing their songs and taking the piss.

What did make me laugh was the way while this was going on, every single person in Dick's (who no doubt are now saying how terrible these scenes were) was desperate to see what was going on and were jostling to get a better viewing point. Trouble at football fascinates people, whatever they say.

Good post.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Not a game of Buckaroo in sight. Pathetic

That's what you think sonny, those ITK had been playing Escape from Colditz since 6am in a lock up in Burgess Hill, nuff said?

C

CT1

This

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
I wish this didn't happen at football, let alone at the wonderful Amex.

Anyone who wants to fight another fan from either side is an total idiot and an embarrassment to the human race as well as football.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
so what was it? 5 arrests?

2 drunk & disorderly:1swearing: 1smoking weed in the stadium: and 1 prat spitting on people from the railway bridge..... wow! Like a time machine back to the seventies (not)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here