Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bissouma

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
bear pit.......really...??

stress fracture in ankle btw....required surgery , will he ever be the same player ..?? in hope so.
Nobody's first post should be a thread starter, even if it is to sing the praises of the dear old queen mum. Those are the rules :wink:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Skys MOTM today. Looked back to his best

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Mugged apparantly

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Mugged apparantly

quarter of a million on your wrist ?..

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He was always one for the bling lifestyle. Wouldn’t be surprised if in 20 years there’s interviews with him as he’s spent all his cash.
Even when he was here he had a crew constantly filming him in high end clothing shops and jewellers.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Loads of footballers have Richard Mille watches. Pep wears his at the games sometimes. F1 drivers are sponsored by them and can be seen wearing them all the time. Hell, even Martin brundle wears one occasionally.

Still pretty stupid to be going round wearing one without security in Europe or the states these days.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Slightly off topic (and he's slightly annoying), but this guy shows comparisons between real and fake high end watches. If I had an expensive watch I might be tempted to wear a fake and keep the real one at home.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Slightly off topic (and he's slightly annoying), but this guy shows comparisons between real and fake high end watches. If I had an expensive watch I might be tempted to wear a fake and keep the real one at home.

That's what a lot of people do especially on holiday.

I had the real batman Rolex (now sold) and the fake and it was hard to tell the difference. You would need to study really closely like that guy was doing.

Bear in mind though these super fakes are $500+ and mostly only available via china so you run the risk of customs seizing it.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Also off topic but some years back I had a potential US father in law and he went off on one about another daughter's partner wearing a small amount of jewellery and how men shouldn't wear it.
I indicated his wrist where sat one of his many rolexes and asked what that was. He spoke with pride about his 'precision timepiece' and shortly after took a permanent dislike to me after I ventured the opinion that as my Swatch was at least a thousand times more accurate and a thousand times cheaper that his must be jewellery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here