Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma / Mitoma chant

This is absolutely perfect. Whoever is on the song committee needs to get on it.

Even if we can just get the chorus going that would be great... and if anyone can put some more words together that people can sing all the better.

One verse doesn't need much modifying to be:

When you gonna score for me, s-score for me?
Is it just a matter of time, Mitoma?
Is it d-d-destiny, d-destiny?

Or is it just a game in your mind, Mitoma?

(which kind of fits his reputation for thinking about the game and studying it)

[Next couple of lines need re-writing to remove the dodgy bits about getting it up for the younger touch]

My, my, my, ay, ah, wooh!
M-m-m-m-m-m-m-my, my, my, ay, ah, wooh!

M-m-m-my Mitoma
M-m-m-my Mitoma
M-m-m-my Mitoma
M-m-m-my Mitoma

Oh, my Mitoma
Oh, my Mitoma
Oh, my Mitoma

And whilst Googling the lyrics I discovered that Royal Blood did a cover of it a few years ago:

So someone get Ben Thatcher on the case of helping re-write the lyrics, then get it spread around to catch on.

If all goes well we could be singing it at Wembley in May, then Royal Blood can play the Mitoma version on Brighton beach at the end of July just before we start our European tour...

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but it’s not original either. Spurs sing ‘gimme gimme gimme a ginger from Sweden’ about the winger with a name I can’t spell.

The last original song I can think of is the “We’re f*cking brilliant”
Looks like original songs are a rare breed. I still think Gimme gimme gimme Roberto De Zerbi would work really well. A bit like, We’re on our way, which worked well in our promotion year. If we win a few games and start getting even close to fourth spot, then we need this song!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here