Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma (Gone to Spurs 17/06/2022)

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You have just stuck your finger in the air to come up with some of those predictions, especially the Tross conspiracy theory :rolleyes:

I am more worried that we may struggle to keep Caicedo who looks the real deal and is likely to end up as a World Superstar. I wouldn’t be shocked if a Top Club here or abroad made an offer we can’t refuse. Didn’t we beat United to his signature? Whomever is advising seems to have made exactly the right choice for him at this stage of his career. He could have had to wait a couple of years at United to get his chance.

Caicedo is not going anywhere this summer. The bloke has just started to build a dirty good value. Tony Bloom is no daytrader.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Previous comments about Bissouma not celebrating goals and so on rather overturned by his obvious delight in others' scoring yesterday. He was well happy.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Previous comments about Bissouma not celebrating goals and so on rather overturned by his obvious delight in others' scoring yesterday. He was well happy.

This. Absolutely all over Cucu when he scored and Sanchez after our third. His apparent disinterest after scoring at Wolves was because it didn’t really matter that much, and after bossing the game for the entire 90 mins he was knackered (IMO, obvs).

Re the legal status, think the other person arrested at the same time is still on bail ?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Yes, we were assured by so many that, once he got back from the African Cup of Nations, he'd given up, and was thinking about his new contract at another club. And those people are convinced that they're fans of the club.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
No, I think his lack of celebration at Wolves was because he was sulking about not being allowed to take the second penalty in that game. MacAllister snatched the ball out of his hand because he was the designated penalty taker, and Biss was not happy.

But that's just part of football - I have no issue with that. I should imagine that we'll see a celebratory Biss in the West Ham match. And I don't mind admitting that I'm likely to have a tear in my eye at the thought that it'll probably be his last game for us.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
This. Absolutely all over Cucu when he scored and Sanchez after our third. His apparent disinterest after scoring at Wolves was because it didn’t really matter that much, and after bossing the game for the entire 90 mins he was knackered (IMO, obvs).

Re the legal status, think the other person arrested at the same time is still on bail ?

No, I think his lack of celebration at Wolves was because he was sulking about not being allowed to take the second penalty in that game. MacAllister snatched the ball out of his hand because he was the designated penalty taker, and Biss was not happy.

But that's just part of football - I have no issue with that. I should imagine that we'll see a celebratory Biss in the West Ham match. And I don't mind admitting that I'm likely to have a tear in my eye at the thought that it'll probably be his last game for us.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He is.

I wonder if bail conditions were lifted so Bissouma could play in the Africa Cup?
https://www.brightonandhovenews.org...mains-under-investigation-in-sex-attack-case/

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Biss jnr having fun today

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
[tweet]1529128513822986240[/tweet]

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I cannot tell you how disappointed I will be if Biss ends up at Gerrard's Aston Villa.

To be fair their transfer business in January and already with Boubacar is good business, Gerrard starting to drop the dead weight and change formation where Watkins is more of the focus looks like they are starting to become a better team - signing Biss would be another sign of intent.

And as a midfielder I’d imagine getting a call from Stevie G could be quite alluring

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To be fair their transfer business in January and already with Boubacar is good business, Gerrard starting to drop the dead weight and change formation where Watkins is more of the focus looks like they are starting to become a better team - signing Biss would be another sign of intent.

And as a midfielder I’d imagine getting a call from Stevie G could be quite alluring

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you are a big fan of Gerrard as a manager? I can't help thinking that Biss would be much better off moving to a club who have a manager with a track record as a top manager. Gerrard is still a rookie and what he did at Rangers does not automatically make him top class..just imo

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It will be interesting to see who Biss ends up with.
I assume he has to agree personal terms to complete a move, which would prevent him from getting a massive signing on deal at the end of his contract.
I think his plan is to hang out until then and walk away.

I can only see him leaving this summer, if a top club come in for him.
He'd have to get a ridiculous deal from Villa, to leave now, IMO.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
[tweet]1529128513822986240[/tweet]

"It is understood that Tottenham and Arsenal have both maintained contact since the turn of the year, whilst West Ham have also been kept informed of the situation."

That is the more worrying than the headline for me. He'd walk in to the North London clubs and improve them on day one. If West Ham lose Rice, he'd be a wonderful replacement - if they don't, what a midfield!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Wonder if he’d feel the same if it was Super Frank

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
It will be interesting to see who Biss ends up with.
I assume he has to agree personal terms to complete a move, which would prevent him from getting a massive signing on deal at the end of his contract.
I think his plan is to hang out until then and walk away.

I can only see him leaving this summer, if a top club come in for him.
He'd have to get a ridiculous deal from Villa, to leave now, IMO.

Why would he take a sideways move to Villa, a club that finished 14th when he is already playing for a club that finished 9th.
I agree with you, I can't see it happening unless one of the big boys steps up.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Why would he take a sideways move to Villa, a club that finished 14th when he is already playing for a club that finished 9th.
I agree with you, I can't see it happening unless one of the big boys steps up.
If he goes it will be to Chelsea spurs or arsenal London bright lights

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here