Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I just can't work this one out.

1 Youri Tielemans is in a similar position contract wise and looking for a move. The Belgian International Calendar is a lot more UK friendly than Mali.
2 Ward-Prowse and Rice, could come into play for the top 6 and qualify as home grown.
3 Brighton will sell if the price is right, but would be happy to see him sign a contract extension.
4 Is Brighton and Mali a combination likely to draw attention from top European clubs, with deep pockets, or even outgoing Ajax managers?
5 with no obvious takers, is it going to take a series of moves to create the space and opportunity for him to move?

If the club do not place any unrealistic objections in his path, I think there remains the possibility of a long drawn out saga, followed by him leaving on a free after 12 months

My inference

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Lots of posts and nobody has posted the apparent quote from his agent? It wouldn’t surprise me if he was here come September (once the window has closed)

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I can’t lie - I’d be gutted if he goes to Villa, West Ham or Newcastle for the mere fact we could finish above any one of them next season.

I think especially West Ham have punched way above their weight this season and without Rice and a few other changes, I can see them bottom half next season.

Newcastle will spend very big this summer and I’d say if it’s wages YB wants, he probably won’t need to look elsewhere.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He deserves European football. For me he walks into any PL side bar the top two.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
After his agent's press release just over his month ago, Sunday will see young Yves playing his last game in an Albion shirt (subject to selection obviously).

Clearly he and his agent will see his move as developing his career as much as his bank balance so where will he end up?

The poll choices naturally reflect the fact that's there only a handful of clubs he can join to enhance his career, but I've thrown a couple of let filed options just to appease the NSC pedants. :lolol:

( Mods I attempted putting a poll up but something went wrong, any chance someone can put one up with City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, United, Newcastle, Going Abroad or another EPL club as the options please)

So his agent (Michael N’Cho) has issued a press release a month ago confirming that Bissouma intends to leave the club. ?? Link ?

Bit surprised that this quite big news (however expected) wasn’t actually reported at the time by the press or the tv or the radio or even NSC.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
So his agent (Michael N’Cho) has issued a press release a month ago confirming that Bissouma intends to leave the club. ?? Link ?

Bit surprised that this quite big news (however expected) wasn’t actually reported at the time by the press or the tv or the radio or even NSC.

This (and all the other posters asking for the link). Google his agent, Biss etc.. and all the links and talk is from 6 months to 18 months ago. Nothing new. OP hallucinations?

taz

Feb 18, 2015
Psg as hinted by Paul barber a while ago," a major continental based champions league club who have made contact with the club but are keeping their interests secret

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports