Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham Vs Middlesbrough *****Official Match Thread*****

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Love how Sky were constantly banging on about boro only needing a win against us.

Yeah, it is weird when you think that we only need a win against boro too. We are both in exactly the same position now.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
What a result for us.
Derby is a must win game and looking at their recent form over the last 6 games, that will take some doing, unless they are up for a bung!
Are there any tenuous links between and Derby and CH?
We could really use a favour now.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The best thing about this result is that it take the pressure off a tiny bit for Monday: Whatever happens we go to the Riverside knowing that a win will promote us! It's like reaching the play off final!!

Does it hell, we do not want to drop any points at all.
In fact their is more pressure not to get complacent.
It's not over till it's over.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If it were my wedding anniversary and the Albion weren't playing, I would do the same, but it isn't and I'm not:drink::albion2::drink::albion2::drink::albion2:

I've had worse evenings. Three courses, bottle of Malbec, large Calvados, sneaky look at the phone while she was powdering her nose and an unashamed mini fist pump in front of the other diners. Get in.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
After the two games Monday sit back till Saturday and listen to the huge bias towards Boro and Burnely to get to the Prem.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Quite funny to read. Looks like they are scared of us getting promoted. Also one of them says we are getting promoted because of the linesman. Obviously nothing to do with the 44 games we have played. Comical.

Posters from Lewes & Worthing? Obviously not feeling the wave of support as Sussex turns blue and white.:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here