Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham Vs Middlesbrough *****Official Match Thread*****

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Just a couple of useful stats for any Boro fans looking in you will need to beat the the team who has only lost 2 away games all season and has the best current form of any team in the Championship .... :bhasign:*

*If we beat Derby

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Love the way that Sky are saying'if Boro beat Brighton next week, they will go up'. Let's keep the pressure on Boro....no one outside Brighton thinks we'll do it.

collins91

Jan 21, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Listening to the Middlesborough fans phone in and they honestly don't rate us at all. They're talking like they have gone up and they will smash us next week. Not one fan has said they have any worries about that game. 33,000 fans next week backing them and that means they will win and i think if anything we will be up for the challenge and they won't have it as easy as they think.

UTA

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
He does. He looks Shattered

Looked like he was about to do himself in during that post match interview. If I was Gibson i'd be looking back to the Norwich play off final and wondering to myself whether Karanka can lift his players to see off the Albion next Saturday. At this stage it looks unlikely.

Poyet to Middlesbrough?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Boro home record to date = W16 D4 L2
Our away record to date = W9 D11 L2
While Monday will not decide anything it is MASSIVE.
A Hull win at Bolton Sat lunchtime would help.
What a time to be alive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here