Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham ticket sales?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Even through our rough patch, we should still be selling out for this one, anybody got a rough number of tickets sold so far?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Not sure - but interested to know why you have to have a three-year purchase history to buy for Brum but for watford anyone with a fan number can grab tickets?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
surely if we took 2000 to Leicester we should be taking around the same to Birmingham???

what happened to the 6000 that went to Villa........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ahem, I have a childs ticket for sale in the ticket exchange which could easily be upgraded to adult on the day

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Tickets are a great price as well only £23. I hope we do sell out and get behind the team they need us at the moment.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
havent received mine yet either,hope potd as have loads of mates that want to go

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
surely if we took 2000 to Leicester we should be taking around the same to Birmingham???

what happened to the 6000 that went to Villa........

No because Villa were once the biggest team in Europe with one of the oldest stadiums...Birmingham are their poorer and smellier rivals!

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
No because Villa were once the biggest team in Europe with one of the oldest stadiums...Birmingham are their poorer and smellier rivals!

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

we have lots of fickle fans then. I would have thought most choose away games based on cheap tickets/trains, decent pubs and distance so i see no reason why we shouldnt sell out.

I'll be surprised if we take more to Leicester than Birmingham, less than a sell out really is poor

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
looking at the amount of empty seats at their last home game i would wager that as usual a few days before the game it will be announced as pay on the gate for all

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
we have lots of fickle fans then. I would have thought most choose away games based on cheap tickets/trains, decent pubs and distance so i see no reason why we shouldnt sell out.

I'll be surprised if we take more to Leicester than Birmingham, less than a sell out really is poor

Don't be silly...there's a recession on. Just because we dont sell out it doesn't mean we have fickle fans...It means we have fans that can't afford to go to matches or have other things to do on that day!

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
I was in the ticket office yesterday and there where allot of envelopes that looked like they where tickets to be sent out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here