Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
After all he did for them - what ****s.
I'd say the same about our fans. I saw all his goals against us (and that shitty little penalty he got) and always appreciated that he didn't celebrate.

He wasn't a legend for us (IMO), he just helped us out of League 1. Not the same as scoring 30 goals to win promotion from the Championship.

I can't see their board as I'm not registered - you need to cut and paste stuff.
Use Tapatalk if you are on mobile or a tablet.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Pretty unsavoury as [MENTION=28761]carteater[/MENTION] stated. But the worst poster prior to wishing Murray has both legs broken, said that the Birmingham chant of 'who' when a sub comes on is the most cringeworthy thing in football. That's extraordinary coming from a club which boasts a chairman with Prince Charming hair; glad all over, clap clap clap; Sainsbury's; goal music; drummers with a few stupid 'ultras'; that corny thing where in the unlikely event of them scoring a goal they shout the name of the scorer out after the announcement; cladding; and now light shows.

Ummm we say "WHO" as well.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Never, ever, ever take a point until it is all you need to get promo. It's a 2-1 bet in your favour if there is another goal.

Silly boy. At 57 minutes I thought to myself, 'would I take a point now?'. I appreciate that the sensible answer would probably have been yes, but I answered 'no'. He who dares Rodney, he who dares.

Sorry, I had a wobble near the end. I always believed we would get all three, underneath, subconsciously.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Newcastle point of view.

Screenshot_2016-12-17-22-05-30.png

Screenshot_2016-12-17-22-06-13.png

Screenshot_2016-12-17-22-06-33.png

Screenshot_2016-12-17-22-06-54.png

Screenshot_2016-12-17-22-07-17.png

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Winners find answers.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
WWWDWDWWWWDWDWWW apologies if someone has already posted this but there's a worrying symmetry to that sequence with regards to our next match.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Birmingham might beat a below strength Newcastle side in the FA Cup?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
View attachment 80316

The Murray winner...Calm down, Chris :lolol:
I'd love for one of our more tech savvy posters to make a gif of Chris completely losing his shite.
Playing it along side a certain other managers celebration would just about finish me off.

I've never seen Chris so out of control. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here