so we have a decent goalkeeper
2 very solid if slow centre halfs
a defensive midfielder who can do a good if limited job
and another 7 starters to find
hopefully we may have found one of those in the young loan

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Very difficult to feel anything but low this evening.
God help us when we play a good side.
l have to agree that I also think this is all down to FFP and we seem to be the flagbearer for it. Why?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Buckley fouled twice on his Sunderland debut. 2-2 at the Hawthorns.

Chicksen does a good cross that is too high in the last seconds. If we had scored that is what promotion clubs do.

FT 1-0 defeat.

If we had won the home game, I would not have minded so much. That's the automatics gone now.

I tempted to think Birmingham are not very good either.

I am very much in favour of 4-3-3 with one winger at home and the easy games away like Birmingham.

Derby fail to break down Wednesday as well. 0-0

26,375 at Norwich 3-0.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
At least we're not getting smashed by 3 or 4 goals.

......trying to be positive here.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Without several quality new signings, we're going down. Can't believe how weak our squad is in comparison to how it was just 2-3 months ago. Really starting to piss me off now.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We've sacrificed August (and possibly September) results to ensure we get the best deals. We are worse at scoring than last season which is saying something. We are missing a lot a the moment. I just hope it's not a relegation fight this season. Gutted.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
A truly terrible result but entirely predictable with the strength of squad we've got.

I'm sure that the lack of player quality is something to do with it but I'm not convinced by Hyypia's tactics and decision making. To take off Kaz and CMS is strange to say the least. However, at this stage lets get the players in for him and then go from there. However, the last 4 games of preseason and the three competitive games so far have been appalling. Nothing to give any sense of excitement and frankly against two poor Championship teams, we have hardly looked like scoring. There needs to be a real sense of urgency in turning this around quickly. Yes, we need to start with player recruitment, but the manager should also be under scrutiny.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Even if those players are better now they were not better then were they. This team is stronger than that team and the one in the first season at the Ames. Stop being a sensationalist!

Hardly being a sensationalist am i??...You compare them players.Our best hope for a bit of flair and a goal KLL couldnt get into that team.Why the face palm?..Get in the real world mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here